Page 91 of 96 FirstFirst ... 71818384858687888990919293949596 LastLast

Thread: My newest purchase from IRG Lets SEE PICS OF YOURS:) !!!

BANNED
    I have been looking for a drum for my Thompson, but with the US ban on exporting mags with greater than 32 rounds originally manufacture that made it impossible to bring in, but Auto Ordnance now makes 10 round drums and Irunguns have them on their US website, so I finally have the finish piece for my Thompson

My 1860 Henry Iron frame

Last edited by Curtis264; 03-03-2020 at 03:22 AM.

CSSA and CCFR member

[/url]
    Gun control is necessary now more than in previous centuries because being killed with a bullet is more fatal than being killed by a sword.

My thunder .22 arrived at the post office today, shown here with my g48 for size comparison:

Initial impressions are great, feels light but solid and points really nicely. Trigger feels much better than it should for the price. I'll do a range report in the next week or so.

Mossberg 14" shockwave received last April 1st:

If you want to survive...then you must be built for the kill...

Looks great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
    My thunder .22 arrived at the post office today, shown here with my g48 for size comparison:

Initial impressions are great, feels light but solid and points really nicely. Trigger feels much better than it should for the price. I'll do a range report in the next week or so.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Looks great!!!
    Thanks! Just ordered a Ruger American Ranch from your US site, I look forward to posting it here when it arrives and I get it set up.

Thank you IRG team. This is a sweet quality AR. Thanks so much for the pad too. It was unexpected and appreciated. I can’t show my mags as I placed my order just after the cut off for last month, but luckily this was already at the warehouse this side. It was fate that this should be mine.

https://imgur.com/a/6VPTxFn
    CCFR, CSSA MEMBER.

Nice build.... great job

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 1133
Size:  51.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by CALICANUCK View Post
    Thank you IRG team. This is a sweet quality AR. Thanks so much for the pad too. It was unexpected and appreciated. I can’t show my mags as I placed my order just after the cut off for last month, but luckily this was already at the warehouse this side. It was fate that this should be mine.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CALICANUCK View Post

Nice rifle too bad you will never be able to shoot it
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.