Page 69 of 97 FirstFirst ... 495961626364656667686970717273747576777989 ... LastLast

Thread: My newest purchase from IRG Lets SEE PICS OF YOURS:) !!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Well, well, well. Lookie here, lookie here. My Christmas present to me arrived this afternoon

Last edited by rkm456; 12-27-2016 at 06:17 PM.

Palmetto State Armory 10.5" upper in 7.62x39. Even with our weak ass dollar it was still cheaper to buy from Irunguns.com than buy from anyone else or assemble from different vendors. Had it the same week I ordered it. Very impressed with Irunguns service, first of many purchases!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Did you mean Irunguns.us which is their CDN site.
    The US site, Irunguns.com, stated export won't show up for purchases after mid Nov till Late Jan. Still waited for my revolver purchased end of Nov.

Hey IRUNGUNS, how the Jan export coming along? Still end of month or hopefully sooner?

Quote Originally Posted by brokenheaded View Post

Palmetto State Armory 10.5" upper in 7.62x39. Even with our weak ass dollar it was still cheaper to buy from Irunguns.com than buy from anyone else or assemble from different vendors. Had it the same week I ordered it. Very impressed with Irunguns service, first of many purchases!
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

My bad, you are correct sir. It was Irunguns.us, must have got confused cause prices are still in US dollars. Still happy with the price and service!

Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    Did you mean Irunguns.us which is their CDN site.
    The US site, Irunguns.com, stated export won't show up for purchases after mid Nov till Late Jan. Still waited for my revolver purchased end of Nov.

Hey IRUNGUNS, how the Jan export coming along? Still end of month or hopefully sooner?
    Im not sure the specifics of why your order was delayed but I apologize for this. Everything will be in within 3-4 days of the end of shot show as long as no customs delays.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Hopefully my order from Dec 28, 2016 will be in soon and I will post a pic.

Arrived along with a t-shirt and a bunch of swag.

Quote Originally Posted by GP40-2W View Post
    Thanks IRG!!!

what gun is that? i want one

Quote Originally Posted by KCCO1989 View Post
    what gun is that? i want one
    Nice pic, Thanks for sharing...

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Just arrived, thanks IRG!