great customer service

Shopped here before never had a problem till today!
Called them last week for 762x25 ammo bulk ,guy told me they have 3000 round crate for $350
Called there today and spoke to someone and they said they still have 2 crates of 3000 rounds in stock so I went and purchased one !
Got home and opened the crate and there was only 2280 rounds in the crate. Called the store to complain and the guy said "oh well we made a mistake, nobody's perfect, your stuck with it now". Didn't offer me refund or any kind of credit for their mistake..only oh well you are stuck with them now.

Called them last week for 762x25 ammo bulk ,guy told me they have 3000 round crate for $350
Called there today and spoke to someone and they said they still have 2 crates of 3000 rounds in stock so I went and purchased one !
Got home and opened the crate and there was only 2280 rounds in the crate. Called the store to complain and the guy said "oh well we made a mistake, nobody's perfect, your stuck with it now". Didn't offer me refund or any kind of credit for their mistake..only oh well you are stuck with them now.

What store was this at , sounds like a place to avoid.....

Pull the other one. Andy made a mistake, and you where offered a FULL REFUND by the store owner.

Bring the shells back and you can have your money.

What store was this at , sounds like a place to avoid.....
It was us, we will freely admit it. However it was a mistake by someone who doesn't know the mil-surp ammo too well (though if you need shotgun questions answered he's the go to guy). John was offered a full refund on the crate, but what he wanted was for us to pay him the percentage value of the 720 rounds shy of the "roughly 3000 rounds" he was quoted.

We sell the case of 2280 for $350.00 which we would have happily refunded, but he wanted us to pay him $85.00.

With that said the volume of rounds is correctly labeled on the side of the case. Bottom line, someone made a mistake answering off the cuff, we tried to make it right, and Mr. Green chose to tell us "I'm not going to drive an hour for that".

Yes but in all fairness from what I understand it was indicated by the staff that the crates were in fact 3000 rounds, and that is what the customer ordered in good faith. Was there some way that I am not getting here that the customer was supposed to know it was only 2280. It may be on the crate but how is a customer supposed to see that when phoning? If it was a staff mistake why should he have to drive an hour, give back the ammo to get a refund and be out the cost of gas and aggravation for what was admittedly a staff mistake? Just curious is all...

Nevermind... didn't see the "Other" post... Disregard...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom