Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OFFICIAL: BLSOLUTIONS.CA Website Thread.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer alter3d's Avatar
    Can you double-check the shipping calculator? It's quoting me $22 as the cheapest option to ship a ZRTS Guide Rod Package and ZRTS Thread Adapter w/ Slide Alignment Cone to Ontario (use postal code K2P 0L4 for testing).

Seems high for such small components.
    I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.
    ― Henry David Thoreau, On the Duty of Civil Disobedience

Revolted
    It Calculates the items individually. We will recalculate when we process the order manually. Normally shipping for those items to Ontario would be around $13-14 with expidited parcel.

Cheers,
    Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by alter3d View Post
    Can you double-check the shipping calculator? It's quoting me $22 as the cheapest option to ship a ZRTS Guide Rod Package and ZRTS Thread Adapter w/ Slide Alignment Cone to Ontario (use postal code K2P 0L4 for testing).

Seems high for such small components.

Revolted
    FYI - I just updated to Explorer 9 and now the BlueLine website is working ok. Sight looks good!
    I have that problem, windows XP internet explorer 8
    I think we have found our culprit, Explorer 8 does not seem to be fully compatible, or possibly outdated.

Please visit Microsoft's official page and update your browser. Follow the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/i...wide-languages

Blue Line Team.
    Last edited by Blue Line; 11-29-2013 at 05:15 PM.

Revolted
    On another note,

If you are browsing our website on your mobile device, (iPhone/iPad/Notepad/etc.) please make sure you enable your cookies, to be able to place items in your cart.

To do such on your iPhone/iPad please go to Setting>Safari>Block Cookies and select the middle option "From third parties and advertisers" only.

This should solve the issue, with items not appearing in the cart.

Thank You.

Blue Line Team.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12