Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Burlington (BRRC) 1 Day CQB Clinic 15 Feb 2014

Business Member
    Yup, Skeetgunner and I have sat down and hammered out a date for a clinic for next November. Not sure what form it's gonna take but stick around this forum for details down the road.

I'm still unloading after returning from the family cottage in Port McNichol, ON.

Yes, SERPA works fine for the CQB game, I did not see any crossdraw sweeps/swiping action on my firing line. Everytime I inspected you guys, the SERPA holsters were all mounted to the thighs and also the strong side of the vest with STRIKE MOLLE adapter plate, which is a great rig/piece of kit. :D

I'm still a Safariland beeeeeyotch! Remember that I have to use a common holster platform for teaching many different clients on the popular handguns like : Glock 17, SIG 226 and of course the Gov't 1911.

Cheers,
    Barney

BANNED
    It looks like my research contract is up in March; I'll have a ton of free time and I'd like to volunteer to help out somehow. We've got a cottage up by Elmvale that I plan on spending a lot of time at so Ill be kinda close to Borden. Would like to be useful in my spare time even if it's just sweeping brass and patching.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567