SAUER Raises The Standard for Entry-Level Rifles to a New Level.

Maybe it's just me but I'm not crazy about high-end rifle manufacturers making cheap "affordable" products to cater to the masses. I buy a Sauer or Sako for bragging rights and because it makes me feel special that I spent 5 times more money on my rifle than my hunting partner. With the A7 and now the Sauer 100 how am I suppose to be the center of attention in camp?

I mean... you don't see Lamborghini coming out with an economy sports car...

Sako and Sauer are sterling brands, but manufacturing costs are quite high, which eliminates a major percentage of the population from acquiring them. Tikka is Sako's house wine so to speak, and Tikka quality is still higher than most others, and doesn't tarnish the Sako marquee. I expect that the new Sauer offering will be a very high quality firearm, giving up a bit on flair perhaps, but keeping tolerances very precise. this is a carefully managed decision to sell more firearms, and they will probably use the added revenue for R&D.

Have it in 9.3x62 with Kahles optics. An absolutely fantastic rifle. Sauer quality and make at an affordable price. Harvested my Spring black last year using it.

Have it in 9.3x62 with Kahles optics. An absolutely fantastic rifle. Sauer quality and make at an affordable price. Harvested my Spring black last year using it.

Yup,
I ordered a Sauer 100 XT 30-06 with TRADEXCANADA in February.
Got Talley rings with Primary Arms 4x14x44 ACSS first focal plane.
This thing is a hunting machine made by people who hunt.
Well balance, recoil like a 270, outstanding trigger.
Sight in my scope last week-end with Federal trophy copper 165gr at 100 and 200yds.
It is a tack driver.
My Friend who tried it wants to sell all theses guns and buy Sauer.
Tried the Tikka T3 lite, nothing to compare about.
Sauer will get the market other Tikka and Sako really soon.

RQGaWF

Back
Top Bottom