- Reliable Gun
- SFRC
- Tenda
- Wanstalls
- Eagle Firearms
- Urban Tactical
- Frontier Firearms

Last edited:
Already ordered getting it on Tuesday. How bout importing some heat shields with the bayonet lugs for them like the original trench guns

AKA not the shotgun most people in the 1897 market are looking for, at least according to past threads. I was pretty excited when I saw the title...

True, although as I understand it, acquiring and adding the component needed to make it a true trench model are relatively inexpensive and not difficult to do yourself. There a number of tutorials online detailing the steps. If I pick one up, I will certainly invest in making it a complete 97 trench sweeper!

True, although as I understand it, acquiring and adding the component needed to make it a true trench model are relatively inexpensive and not difficult to do yourself. There a number of tutorials online detailing the steps. If I pick one up, I will certainly invest in making it a complete 97 trench sweeper!

That's my understanding as well but really, why not just build the gun that everyone seems to want? The threads I am talking about are full of pages and pages of guys asking for the proper trench model.

the serial and import markings look horrible the import markings are not even required why are they on it?

Don’t complain, a few years back the not so famous Marstar imported a bunch of these Chinese M97’s and the markings were worse than these and he sold them for $450. Even had MARSTAR printed on the barrel and surprisingly didn’t have JOHN on the barrel as well if you know what I mean.;)

You want to buy one? :wave:

Don’t complain, a few years back the not so famous Marstar imported a bunch of these Chinese M97’s and the markings were worse than these and he sold them for $450. Even had MARSTAR printed on the barrel and surprisingly didn’t have JOHN on the barrel as well if you know what I mean.;)

You want to buy one? :wave:

yes I have one of those just looked at it and well large on the barrel its not as visible as the ones with it on the receiver side

At first I was a bit pissed that I paid way more for the one Marstar is selling 2 months ago, but mine has a choke tube and none of those import markings so that takes the sting out of it a little.

Back
Top Bottom