Rating - 100%
187   0   0
873750008264biden.jpg

Please click picture for link to site

Attachments

• 873750008264biden.jpg
    873750008264biden.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 4,113
I won't be. I only asked if they would offer mags pointing out Trump as a rapist/kiddy gawker/kissing his sons and trying to tongue his daughter, and they deleted it. People can defend someone who actively sought to see underage girls naked, it's cool.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

listen to this complete horse####,LOL..talk about rabid anti-trumper,bet you're gonna be real pissed when he destroys pedophile Joe come election time,if you dont like the mags,move on,we dont need another anti-trumper screwing this thread,

Every thing linked is sourced.

What specifically in there is horse#### ? Use your big boy words and articulate a proper argument.

says the guy who gets his info on Wikipedia, LOL..why do you insist on polluting this IRG thread with your delusional ideas,leave it alone,it's none of your business what IRG chose to market,,your #####ing just made me go buy a couple mags,,thanks.and welcome to my ignore list,i dont have time to waste with a rabid anti-trumper.

I would buy some that say something like

This firearm lubricated with Liberal tears or something similar.

Or if you can do some Canadian with Trudeau crying about mean people or #### like that.

Attachments

• 6CFE3125-5A92-4BF8-82FD-A1B2602F98C3.jpeg
    6CFE3125-5A92-4BF8-82FD-A1B2602F98C3.jpeg
    62.3 KB · Views: 774
1-Trump is effectively a rapist. No matter how deep one stick his head in the sand, it's still true.

2-Deleting dacron's first post was incredibly petty. Makes IRG look like a bunch of fragile, triggered snowflakes who need to retreat to their safe space.

3-Buying AR mags right now is about as dumb as it gets. There's 100k AR that might go to the smelter in a close future. That's gonna mean 100ks of mags for sale. If the oic isn't repelled, there's gonna be so many used magazines for sale, people will pay you to take them.

4-This particular mag is gonna be pinned to 5 I believe. That's a POS considering you can get 10 rounders.

I fully expect some triggered snowflake to hit the delete button on this post :)

1-Trump is effectively a rapist. No matter how deep one stick his head in the sand, it's still true.

2-Deleting dacron's first post was incredibly petty. Makes IRG look like a bunch of fragile, triggered snowflakes who need to retreat to their safe space.

3-Buying AR mags right now is about as dumb as it gets. There's 100k AR that might go to the smelter in a close future. That's gonna mean 100ks of mags for sale. If the oic isn't repelled, there's gonna be so many used magazines for sale, people will pay you to take them.

4-This particular mag is gonna be pinned to 5 I believe. That's a POS considering you can get 10 rounders.

I fully expect some triggered snowflake to hit the delete button on this post :)

I'm shocked, you've been here since 2016 and haven't figured out the IRG business plan yet!

Start a thread to stir the pot, get the polarized idiots that think we live in America and are aching to get some spray tan on their lips to come out in force to own the libs, delete comments that make sense and call out their bull####, rinse & repeat.

One of the many reasons I will never spend money with this company, their brand of stupid needs to stay within their borders. From censoring posts and getting into pissing matches on here, it's everything but professional and a hall mark of the American identity.

Hahaha... IRG threads always bring out the Karens Laugh2

Keep up the good work IRG :cheers:

No f$$king doubt..... Unbelievable how triggered these folks get over non-sense. Don't like it? Don't buy it.

HINT: None of these a$$hat politicians give EVEN A TINY MOUSE DROPPING about YOU!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom