Sapr?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully it's true they are already in the country. Its the only reason I got to check CGN 20 tines a day.

Right there with you on hoping that they are already in the country.

It's one thing to finally get an FTR number two years later, but having to wait another 6-8 months for it to come in would be a kick in the nuts.

I'd be ready to drop a good amount of coin to get a Swiss in .308 that'll eat anything you throw at it and be fairly confident that it'll be really accurate no matter what.

[youtube]j_gsy-23xcY[/youtube]
SG751SAPR.jpg

2011shotshow-01182011-31.jpg

2011shotshow-01182011-32-1.jpg

sig556-dmr.jpg

sapr.jpg

Hopefully it's true they are already in the country. Its the only reason I got to check CGN 20 tines a day.

The ones that were in fact brought in were for the RCMP testing and the one seen at the Glock Day event, so none are in stock, ready to go for sale the moment Wolverine obtains an FTR..4 years and counting!

With Justin's departure I am not sure if the pre-"order" list is still valid and keep up to date. Perhaps TSE Sales can clarify on that.

Hey guys,

Since Justin is no longer involved with this project, I will be looking into it and will update this thread with all the new info I can get.

Thank for for your patience!

Hey guys,

Since Justin is no longer involved with this project, I will be looking into it and will update this thread with all the new info I can get.

Thank for for your patience!

Thank you in advance. Hopefully, you can update us on the progress and even a hint of what the price will be once it is a given a go ahead from the RCMP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom