XCR "Pistol".

1895GS

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
32   0   2
Is there any way to mount a stock on the XCR pistol?
I figure the stockless "feature" is an American artifact from their export/gun laws.
Thanks.

By all means!

Any one of the NEA stock adapters (all in stock) will work, the factory style ACE stocks (in-stock), or the new FAST stocks (coming next year) will mount up without issue.

If you have any more questions don't be afraid to email our sales department, sales@wolverinesupplies.com, they will be more than happy to answer all your questions.

Check out the in house build we did to showcase the potential of these great little rifles:

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641142

xcr-pistol-build-2.jpg

That has to be the coolest little rife out there. Screw getting an AR, if it's gonna be restricted this is the way to go. And a 10 round mag to boot!! Way to go guys, thats one hell of a showpiece.

thanks to GUY at wolverine i now have my 556/223 conversion kit for my existing 762x39 xcr pistol. this thing rocks and let me tell you my AR's are collecting dust now that i have this little and i do mean little errrr pistol.

i put the ace stock and the folding adapter from NEA on it, thanks again to GUY for finding me one. it just makes the pistol. the only other thing its got on it to keep it light is a RMR dual illuminated site by Trijicon.

the only problem now is keeping fire disipline, this thing just screams to be fired!!! recoil in both calibers is non existant. but the fireball from x39 is sometimes distracting. its also a big hit at the range everyone loves trigger time on it and can't believe theres so little recoil.

Back
Top Bottom