Questar Holiday Sales Event...

I just about pulled the trigger last night on a LMT. But then I remembered I have 2 KAC's and 1 Noveske with a Colt on the way. Couldn't justify it. Price is too high even with 15% off imho. Going to wait till HK Germany gets their heads out of the asses and makes a 10.4" MR223A1 available before I buy another AR. Actually if they made the 300 BLK available separately I probably would have followed through :(

I almost did the same. But already have one. With 15% off and $100 coupon it's still tempting. MRP 556 at DD V5 price. Tempting but have other bills to pay first.

When is the discount applied? Didn't show up on my e-mail confirmation.

Looks like you bought the one I was considering. Good call. I have the mrp already so tough to justify another one. But still was thinking about it.

You have go put in the code before checkout. There is a list of codes with the 15% one listed. The $100 coupon is for mil or LE and is from LMT. There's a coupon code for that too.

When is the discount applied? Didn't show up on my e-mail confirmation.

Did you put in the discount code when you checked out?

If so, nothing to worry about. I know it doesn't appear on the email confirmation, but when the total price with shipping and insurance (if you took some) is lower than the item's original price, it's a good indication that the discount was indeed applied to your purchase :)

You'll get a .PDF copy of your invoice in another email too, so you'll definitely see it there.

B

Thanx guys.

I did enter the 15% code in.

Expoxy; what did I get that you wanted? Got a front site kit. And a repair type kit for an AR.

I thought you snagged that LMT mrp 16" 556 model they had. Already have one but was still tempted with the 15% off and $100 LE coupon it's a pretty good deal on a very nice AR15.

I can't believe their are still some awsome deals left.

Aimpoints, Eotech, LMT, SIG's and those FNP .45's - $705 for that Pistol w/ 3 mags!! That is a crazy deal. 1/2 the price of an HK45 for a pistol that is arguably close to par with it.

LMT Engagement Package....only sold one ? I thought those would go as well as the LMT .308s. Money must be tight everywhere.

I'm starting a Questar December 2013 Sale Fund this week at work. :)

I took advantage of the 15% discount. Thanks Questar! Package was shipped super quick and Canada Post actually delivered it on the weekend before Christmas. I guess they were working weekends thinking it was a Christmas present. :)

Last edited:
Got my Five seveN today, awesome deal, thanks again Questar. Transaction, transfer, and shipping were fast. Couldn't have went smoother, pistol arrived in immaculate condition. Now to blow my money on the stockpile of 5.7x28 in town haha.

YAY!!

DSCN2510_zpsaf84c95d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom