11   0   0
IWI X95 FDE in stock.

click image for link.

IWIx95_web-01.jpg

Attachments

• IWIx95_web-01.jpg
    IWIx95_web-01.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1,736
Best to confirm with the store about what mag it comes with. It seems like there have been different mags included with various X95 batches over the years (they are included at the distributor - North Sylva - level or higher IWI - it's not G4C that determines what mag you get) - some people here have reported standard metal Chinese mags. Mine that I bought last year came with a C Products Defense metal Duramag. Many stores use stock photos, so best to confirm with the store before ordering.

Do these have the bayonet lug as shown in the picture? And.... do they come with the windowed PMAG as shown...

My rifle arrived yesterday - I can confirm that it does not have the bayonet lug, so in this case, it's just lazy work creating the banner for this ad. The rifle came with the tan nylon case that they usually have, as well as a Duramag 5/30, and the IWI cleaning kit. Everything looks perfect! I wasn't hung up on the bayonet lug, but I understand why people want them, and also how frustrating it is to try to find a US-sourced X95 (which does come with it, from what I have seen) vs an Israel-sourced one without.

The search continues for the rest of you guys who want bayonet lugs.

Edited to add: the banner has an 18.5" barrel, but a bayonet lug that doesn't actually come on the gun. When you click through, the website imagery shows an X95 with a 16" barrel (US). I think the imagery used on a lot of websites is just pulled from the net, but in this case, neither of the images show what you're actually going to get in the box.

Bradley

I believe only the ones made in the USA have the bayonet lug, so probably just the ones from IRG.

Personally I’d prefer one made in Israel, just seems more authentic. Perhaps it doesn’t matter much, who knows?

I believe only the ones made in the USA have the bayonet lug, so probably just the ones from IRG.

Personally I’d prefer one made in Israel, just seems more authentic. Perhaps it doesn’t matter much, who knows?

A member who bought one from IRG says there's no bayonet lug, the pic IRG posted in their sales thread was misrepresentative.

A member who bought one from IRG says there's no bayonet lug, the pic IRG posted in their sales thread was misrepresentative.

Seems to be a pretty common issue - relying on google image search results for product listings, with a disclaimer somewhere on the website saying "what you see is not necessarily what you get."

Bradley

Back
Top Bottom