CAA Micro Roni Conversion for SiG P320 / Glock / S&W M&P

Now that’s a decent price
I think you made a mistake on prices as it’s the same for both
Will you be selling these or through other dealers. Anyways I’m getting one.
Thanks for getting these in.

MSRP is correct and through dealers only

What about the slide plate for sigp320rx anywhere to get these I assume it wouldn't be comparable with the romeo1 built right into the slide

At that price I'll definitely be getting one also...may even break down and get a Glock to go with it...:)

Question...does that price include the brace or stock? Oops, I see post #16 asked the same question but I don't see an answer.

I don't think that's what they mean. In the US, it's ~$US199 for the Basic Kit, and an extra ~$US199 or so for the Advanced Kit additions, among other things. Easy to check on their own site. https://caagearup.com/product/micro-roni-advanced-kit-nfa-item/ Since we don't have NFA rules here, I'm hoping the proper stock version will make it north.

Getting the proper stock hasn't been a problem in any way. You can order them currently and get the folding stock version.

I don't think that's what they mean. In the US, it's ~$US199 for the Basic Kit, and an extra ~$US199 or so for the Advanced Kit additions, among other things. Easy to check on their own site. https://caagearup.com/product/micro-roni-advanced-kit-nfa-item/ Since we don't have NFA rules here, I'm hoping the proper stock version will make it north.

Ahhhh so it's $269 for the basic kit, and an additional $269 for all the accessories? Calling it the advanced kit makes it sound like it's the basic kit + extras, not just the extras...

Looking at how it connects to a Glock, would there be a way to attach this to a large frame Glock? Regardless, I'll be getting at least one for the 19.

Looking at how it connects to a Glock, would there be a way to attach this to a large frame Glock? Regardless, I'll be getting at least one for the 19.

I would be interested to know this as well. A Glock 20/21 adapter if it was possible. Also, perhaps an adapter for the upcoming Glock 48, given the length is the same as the 19, but thinner slide/frame.

I would be interested to know this as well. A Glock 20/21 adapter if it was possible. Also, perhaps an adapter for the upcoming Glock 48, given the length is the same as the 19, but thinner slide/frame.

2 DIFFERENT KITS

1.) Micro Conv Kit Glk 17,19,19X,22,23,31,32,G45

2.)Micro Conv Kit Glk 20/21 Black

A) Would one of those serialized, legal, polymer 80 pistol frames work in these.

B) Would a wolf 9” barrel work in these?

Back
Top Bottom