POF Revolution SBR and Renegade Plus Rifles in stock

Good day Nutters,

For those in the market for a whole lot of awesome, we have the following rifles in stock, ready to ship to your preferred dealer;

POF Revolution SBR - 12.5" fire-breathing 308. Sold out! Thanks CGN

4H1d2tX.jpg

zr97IIk.jpg

POF Renegade Plus SBR - 10.5"

WNySfwb.jpg

Ob0RMP2.jpg

And the Renegade Plus - 16.5"

NLwEYJs.jpg

Last edited:
This rifle is shipped with the Luthar stock, which slips over a standard buffer tube.

KGL

Thank you for the response, what dealers are you distributing this through. So a waiting game until June, if I want the 18.5 SBR. I have a question open to all, if you had the choice of purchasing a P.O.F. .308 SBR or R/A XCR-M. I realize the XCR is more practical in the sense of versatility, but let's just toss that out the window. Which would you choose. TY

Thank you for the response, what dealers are you distributing this through. So a waiting game until June, if I want the 18.5 SBR. I have a question open to all, if you had the choice of purchasing a P.O.F. .308 SBR or R/A XCR-M. I realize the XCR is more practical in the sense of versatility, but let's just toss that out the window. Which would you choose. TY

If you want a AR10 POF all the way, i am actually shooping for a POF myself.

We sell through just about every independent dealer across Canada. Of note, the POF is restricted, whereas the Robinson Arms is a non-restricted rifle.

KGL

We sell through just about every independent dealer across Canada. Of note, the POF is restricted, whereas the Robinson Arms is a non-restricted rifle.

KGL

Thank you again for your time and patience, bookmarked your webpage. Look forward to a purchase maybe sooner than later, depending on me being able to restrain my wallet from coming out again!
Also appreciate the heads up on the classification.

Back
Top Bottom