Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Turkish M4 Turknelli Canadian legal magtube

Turkish M4 Turknelli Canadian legal magtube

So a few months ago a bunch of new Turkish clones of the benelli M4 started to arrive.
    They have the benelli M4 2pc neutered magazine.
    As many of you now we make a Canadian legal +1mag tube for the benelli m4
    But it does not quite fit on thr M4 clones we tried.
    So we made what we call "turknelli +1 canadian legal magtube.
    These have started shipping out to clients today.
    A few weeks late as we has some QC issues with the cerakote.
    But nothing goes out unless it's perfect.
    Looking forward to feedback as it comes in.
    Shown here the Bear Z4 from @impactoutdoorsupplies
    https://www.sjhardware.com/product/t...tension-mk-ii/
    [Name:  20220623_203806.jpg
Views: 845
Size:  106.2 KB

CGN frequent flyer
    Mine just showed up, and it does not fit my new Canuck Operator elite. If I screw it on until it bottoms out on the internal shoulder it's ~1-1/4" too short. The end of the threads don't even reach the barrel band when the barrel is fully seated. Putting the old and new tubes side by side they're within a 1/4" in length of each other, but the depth of their internal shoulder is way different.
    The M4 optics plate I also ordered has a completely different bolt spacing than my Operator as well, so it won't fit either.
    Super disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholysavage View Post
    Mine just showed up, and it does not fit my new Canuck Operator elite. If I screw it on until it bottoms out on the internal shoulder it's ~1-1/4" too short. The end of the threads don't even reach the barrel band when the barrel is fully seated. Putting the old and new tubes side by side they're within a 1/4" in length of each other, but the depth of their internal shoulder is way different.
    The M4 optics plate I also ordered has a completely different bolt spacing than my Operator as well, so it won't fit either.
    Super disappointed.
    I have the canuck operator elite, and wanted to buy this tube as well. Thank you for the review.

CGN Regular
    Super disappointed.
    yours were probably shipped out wrong and it was for 'Benelli M4', check package markings and talk to the sales

Super disappointed.
    What is engraved on magazine tube benelli M4 or turknelli.
    Also you have not contacted us that we know of
    No emails calls that we can see.
    Send all info to sales@sjhardware.com
    On a side note. The cunuck is the least comparable/almost clone of the benelli M4

Quote Originally Posted by EthanW View Post
    yours were probably shipped out wrong and it was for 'Benelli M4', check package markings and talk to the sales
    Yes one of our new guys did ship out a few benelli m4 tubes as turknelli tubes
    Again email or call us. Worh you order number
    Bbb

I’m your opinion what is the best quality M4 clone?

Quote Originally Posted by vondoom View Post
    I’m your opinion what is the best quality M4 clone?
    The Rev arms impact R4 is hand down the best on the market.
    They are out of Alberta we worked wirh the. For the last 2yrs to perfect the clone .
    It's hands down thr best is why it's the only one we sell .
    The bear Arms I.poeted by Impact outdoor supplies is the same gun
    We-havw sold more then 1000 of thrn

CGN frequent flyer
    Just sent you an email. The markings on the tube say "Turknelli S&J", as does the packaging, so it looks like I was sent the correct tube. You'd think Canuck would copy small details like the mag tube when the important bits are all copied, but I guess not.
    I may have to look into an Impact R4. Two is one, one is zero etc.

CGN Regular
    Super disappointed.
    Hey did you order the "Benelli M4' optic plate, or "Turknelli'' Optic plate?
    thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast