Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Anyone order from Questar lately?

CGN Regular
    Placed order three months ago. No shipment. Not allowed to withdraw. No refund. Told to just have to wait, but no information on how long the wait will be.

Can't say it's not a problem. Definitely an unique business practice.

Same problem here, made a deposit for a PS90 and accessories in summer 2016 they told me it would be long but not that much. As a joke I said as long as it is not a year. He laughed and told me it shouldn’t take a year. Well Last year I called back. He told me he would do some research but never had a feedback after that.
    No answer on my mail or on the phone since summer began.

Called my bank today they told me that it s not normal and that I have been really patient but since I made an emt deposit I can go to the court or call the police for fraud. I would like to speak with them before doing so ........

Don’t know what to do. Would still take the ps90 and pay but if they do nothing I would like to get my 700+bucks back.

What do you think guys ?

Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    If you do speak with him regularly and his intention is to keep the business open, then do him and all of us a favor, show him this thread and teach him how important it is to reply and not ignore it
    Yup i´m mad but if they are alive I will let my deposit there and wait for my gun .... really not in a rush but I don’t want to loose my money. If they just cannot get it they can tell me and refund me I will understand and not bash

Well, it seems I have been wrong. Called them again today for a last try. They answered. Scott was really nice and polite and explained me the situation. They are short staff ... even though they don’t understand why I havn’t been called back Before and do apologize.

My situation ( ps90 ) is quite different and the delay is du to FN usa and FN Herstal

So I decides to keep my deposit
    Last edited by November12; 10-01-2018 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gun123 View Post
    This is what they do: sell products that they don't have. charge 25 percent deposit. Make you wait indefinitely while they try to bring in the product (hopefully). No refund, no matter how long you have to wait. Some have waited for over a yr. when you inquire, they either do not reply, or reply by saying an estimate can not be done. So, once you have paid a deposit, good luck.
    This is what I suspect is happening.
    They probably have to order in bulk to make it financially worthwhile, but there is not enough business to keep inventory up (inventory costs cash). No business, no cash generation, no inventory. It's a spiral.

The only way I will ever pay a deposit is if there is a significant discount (time value of money), and a guarantee of delivery by a certain date.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Their terms are entirely self-serving. I fell for it for a while but competition gave me a great out. I don't put deposits anymore without a refund option and timelines. I simply don't need anything that has to lose my mind.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by November12 View Post
    Well, it seems I have been wrong. Called them again today for a last try. They answered. Scott was really nice and polite and explained me the situation. They are short staff ... even though they don’t understand why I havn’t been called back Before and do apologize.

My situation ( ps90 ) is quite different and the delay is du to FN usa and FN Herstal

So I decides to keep my deposit

Haha.... "my situation is quite different and the delay is du to......"

I am glad you got a different reason for the delay from the rest of us

Quote Originally Posted by Gun123 View Post
    Haha.... "my situation is quite different and the delay is du to......"

I am glad you got a different reason for the delay from the rest of us
    Doesn’t add up.
    If FN got their money, seems likely they will ship. If they haven’t shipped, more likely than not they haven’t got their money. If the deposit you paid is supposed to go to FN, why hasn’t FN got their money?

Stay clear of Questar, their under new ownership and have terrible customer service deal with Irunguns, ###tec armory and Prophet River holdings for the odd items coming up from the United States . At least you will have communication and get the items in a timely fashion.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    yep...still waiting on an item ordered in Feb or March.

Will leave -ve feedback and walk away Jan 1
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets