Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Are you guys still in business?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by FyreFighter View Post
    ESH.

In my family business, rule #1 for reception is "unless you're dealing with a client, stop what you are doing to answer the phone". Every VM is responded to ASAP and the box is cleared at the end of every day.

WM answers their phone, this likely doesn't happen. OP starts a thread more like, "hey, just want to check in, haven't gotten a shipping notice yet" and this doesn't happen.

Regardless, you don't publicly state a customer's card was declined. Charges are declined for lots of reasons, not just NSF.
    Stating the card was declined is fine as they never stated the reason why.

I don't see anything wrong with what the company said in their response. The OP made some claims to one side of the story, and the company refuted them with their own side. Is it embarrassing for the OP? Yes. Should it be? I think so. All we know is that the credit card was declined, not why. Could be a typo when it was put in. All the responses saying the company is being unprofessional, and that they are in the wrong, that's pretty boomer mentality. Company's don't have to roll over and take it from an irate (and possible wrong) customer.

Deep in the Darkest Bush there is ! and Kamloops
    84fuegoturbo : He does have 350 100 % deals on here with " 0 " Negative deals so he is a Respected buyer -trader- seller on HERE !

I think he probable should have some respect for his Word too ! just sayin and JMO - RJ
    INDIGENOUS JIM - Born and Raised in British Columbia and A Canadian !

The 284 WIN - is the Original Short Magnum !

Op made a public thread and got a public response. They did this without saying his name. People who blame the store for responding are probably extremely entitled customers to deal with.
    If OP wanted to not end up in the burn unit he could have just said "hey WM please call me about this order" but we all know that wasn’t the real purpose of this thread.
    Pitting is not patina!!!
    The only thing better than a big slow bullet is a big fast bullet!
    Is the government incompetent or are you just wrong about what they’re trying to accomplish?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpsway View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with what the company said in their response. The OP made some claims to one side of the story, and the company refuted them with their own side. Is it embarrassing for the OP? Yes. Should it be? I think so. All we know is that the credit card was declined, not why. Could be a typo when it was put in. All the responses saying the company is being unprofessional, and that they are in the wrong, that's pretty boomer mentality. Company's don't have to roll over and take it from an irate (and possible wrong) customer.
    Do you even know what a boomer is? It's someone who was born between 1946 and 1964. It has no bearing on what they feel is ethical on a gun forum thread. I could take the same stance and say that people chastising the dealer are whiny millennials that want instant gratification. Maybe it's the 'Fudds!'

CGN Ultra frequent flyer yomomma's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Evanguy View Post

simple break down, the OP is broke but tries to buy from store.
    You're so full of __it, last time I checked no one has invented a crystal ball yet.
    https://youtube.com/c/YomommasWildlands

CGN frequent flyer 84fuegoturbo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yomomma View Post
    You're so full of __it, last time I checked no one has invented a crystal ball yet.
    Exactly! , thanks Yomomma! far from broke and glad some people noticed I have been here for 10 years and flawless rating. Did I post with a bit of frustration ? Maybe? Has anyone done something and wanted to take it back? Probably. Could have I done things differently? Who knows? I would bet a lot of us get frustrated at times.

Thanks to those who had my back btw nice to see there are still good people here.

Quote Originally Posted by OkayShooter View Post
    Rating means nothing. As I seen people with 100 feedback been around since 2009 repeatedly screw people over.

Better ways of sorting this out. OP could have simply stated please contact me. Vs threatening to call their CC company.

Honestly, sometimes the customers isnt right. As my wife used to work for a New York online grocery store. The customers used to lie daily.
    Just like your rating means nothing to anyone on here either. You're no different to me, than someone who just signed up yesterday.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote.
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by sharpsway View Post
    What he said^^^

Western Metal acted properly and respectfully to a malicious public claim. That's a proper thing to do when someone questions your business reputation publicly without reason.
    I still respect a guy with all those positive reviews on EE and wouldn't hesitate to but or sell him a firearm. EMT only, please

BANNED
    Considering it is almost impossible to leave a negative review, pretty well everybody has a perfect reputation

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast