Page 158 of 174 FirstFirst ... 138148150151152153154155156157158159160161162163164165166168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1738

Thread: Amendment G4 to Bill C-21 is sweeping ban on semi auto shotguns AND rifles

CGN Ultra frequent flyer randyhub's Avatar
    Personally I would not be posting anything related to armed defiance. We all know comments of that matter are what Leftists later will use against many. No one needs to be on a list either. Sadly Canada is not what it was in 2014....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canuck44's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrock View Post
    Not all at once, but they will gladly move RCMP goon squads from city to city and province to province to take as many as they can as quickly as they can.

The issue for me is going to be that they won't look for the guns. They'll just take the licence holder.
    When did we reach the point where we start describing groups of RCMP Officers as "Good Squads"? You either have the IQ of a moron or are too young and too stupid to own guns. Either way your description is insulting and a poor reflection on folks on this forum. Find somewhere else to play or grow up.

Take Care

Bob
    A recent study has shown 1 out of 3 liberals are as stupid as the other 2.
    "If the human population held hands around the equator, a significant portion of them would drown"

Suffer the fools with grace...God made enough of them

For recent non restricted gun buyers... Has anyone proposed the idea of mass Non restricted transfers of the C-21 listed guns by thousands of gun owners on purpose to lose track of the recently purchased listed guns??? Flood the CFC with transfer notices between licenced gun owners (with no intent to sell). There is no tracking of NR firearms by serial numbers. Make a dozen transfers individually and eventually they are lost in the rabbit hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Magatron View Post
    They can't lock up 2.2 million people.
    I don't think that's what they'll end up doing, for the firearms you own that are on the restricted list they'll demand you turn them in or you won't be able to renew your drivers licence, they'll freeze your bank account, force the banks to recall your mortgage, etc, etc. They've proven nothing is beneath them in terms of punishing anyone that doesn't agree with their warped view of the world. I'm so thankful Harper got rid of the LGR as that is our ultimate saviour!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canuck44's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm1968 View Post
    For recent non restricted gun buyers... Has anyone proposed the idea of mass Non restricted transfers of the C-21 listed guns by thousands of gun owners on purpose to lose track of the recently purchased listed guns??? Flood the CFC with transfer notices between licenced gun owners (with no intent to sell). There is no tracking of NR firearms by serial numbers. Make a dozen transfers individually and eventually they are lost in the rabbit hole.

I don't know which is better Committing Fraud or betting this all gets wound up in unenforceable legislation that has the potential of being reversed or not enforced in at least 4 jurisdictions. Fraud is in the Criminal Code and catching that conviction keeps you from, say travelling abroad to most countries. The threat of criminal conviction may be the biggest deterrent to non-compliance for a lot of gun owners who have kids who might want to travel to Disneyland, just saying.

Take Care

Bob
    A recent study has shown 1 out of 3 liberals are as stupid as the other 2.
    "If the human population held hands around the equator, a significant portion of them would drown"

Suffer the fools with grace...God made enough of them

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck44 View Post
    When did we reach the point where we start describing groups of RCMP Officers as "Good Squads"? You either have the IQ of a moron or are too young and too stupid to own guns. Either way your description is insulting and a poor reflection on folks on this forum. Find somewhere else to play or grow up.

Take Care

Bob
    I think he used the term "goon squads" out of shear frustration that we are all feeling right now. Personally, even though I am pleased that we are seeing provinces standing up to the dictator and telling him that no RCMP resources will be allocated to confiscate firearms, I hope that we are not naïve enough to believe that this will be enough to stop him. The liberals print money at whim, I believe that they will simply allocate extra funds, putting our country further in debt to form their own private "goon squads" to go confiscate our guns. I hope I am wrong though
    Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest
    proud member of local 306 International Brotherhood of Jazz Dancers, Pastry Chefs and Nuclear Technicians

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm1968 View Post
    A few around here have their panties on too tight, but I think it’s a great idea. Use their own system to obfuscate. And it’s entirely legal.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...xchange-thread

Take Care

Bob
    Um, did you miss that whole episode in Ottawa less than a year ago? You know, where members from LEAs across the country (and some speculate from beyond) were flown in to trample disabled indigenous grandmothers? I’m friends with lots of cops, but the precedent has been set.

I don't know which is better Committing Fraud or betting this all gets wound up in unenforceable legislation that has the potential of being reversed or not enforced in at least 4 jurisdictions. Fraud is in the Criminal Code and catching that conviction keeps you from, say travelling abroad to most countries. The threat of criminal conviction may be the biggest deterrent to non-compliance for a lot of gun owners who have kids who might want to travel to Disneyland, just saying.

Take Care

Bob
    Hey Bob, you missed the point of 9mm’s post. He suggested using the RCMP PAL verification system numerous times and after thousands of verifications they wouldn’t have a remote ides what it was all about. Just flood their system.

No fraud at all, it’s just a PAL verification system one could use to sell, buy or trade non restricted firearms or ammo. No transaction details like s/n or anything required. Not even a record of a transaction only a PAL verification for a possible transaction.

There’s already at least one other thread here promoting that.
    The most asinine quote in Canadian history;
    A “fringe minority” in truckers convoy with “unacceptable views” “don’t represent Canadians”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer gcdavidson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thegazelle View Post
    Unfortunately there is no dispensation for the fact that the 10/22 was designed/made wayyyy before the Charger pistol was designed/released (something like 2007, 2009 or thereabouts). I even have a Butler Creek 25 round banana mag that says on the plastic packaging "for the Ruger 10/22". Doesn't say anything about the Charger, as I got this mag many years before the Charger was even a conceived product, much less sold as one. I think as with anything else, if the government can make a scenario convenient for them and allow them to unleash the ban hammer, logic goes out the window in favour of curbing firearms and firearms related products.
    The charger doesn't technically meet the definition of a handgun in Canada, to wit, it is not designed to be used single-handedly. Some chargers come in at 19", there's no way that you can cock, aim and fire that with one hand (spirit of the law). But b/c it was declared a pistol in the USA, we get hooped. Now, my understanding of the RCMP directive was that they were not to lay a charge on having the magazine, unless there were reasonable and probable grounds of an additional offence being committed. It read like it was an "add on" charge. I'm not advising anyone to try and prove me correct though.
    For we who grew up tall and proud, In the shadow of the mushroom cloud