Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 334345464748495051525354 LastLast

Thread: OIC Legal Action Tracker 18AUG20

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Petrock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by misfit View Post
    Was talking to a friend the other day and it occurred to me that we havn't heard anything about the buy back program and i figured the government would scrap it and say turn in your new paper weights. Is this legal challenge the reason why it has proceeded any further?
    If we do have to turn them in, mine will be stripped and each stuck into a 40lb bag of post crete.
    Doesn't matter, anymore. We're only good for filling sandbags for floods and saving people during winter storms. Other-wise we're kicking posts and crazies who are over worked, over taxed, underpaid and never truly appreciated.

Noli nothis permittere te terere.

Quote Originally Posted by misfit View Post
    Was talking to a friend the other day and it occurred to me that we havn't heard anything about the buy back program and i figured the government would scrap it and say turn in your new paper weights. Is this legal challenge the reason why it has proceeded any further?
    No, it was sheer politics to begin with. The anti groups asked for no buyback and it be mandatory, and immediately got their way.

They had no plan. Hired consultants for millions to mimic the NZ plan. Kicked the can from Safety minister to safety minister.

Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    PP is the first Tran Drag story time by Disney
    Yeah now come to think of it.. Peter Pan always did confuse me as a child? In 70s and the 80s...in the cartoon he seemed boy"ish".. but in the movie he was the lady from the triscuits commercial!? Talk about confusing the s*** out of a kid at an early age? I didn't know what to make of that! Hell if it wasn't for Robin Williams...I'd still be wondering?

Quote Originally Posted by silver69 View Post
    Yeah now come to think of it.. Peter Pan always did confuse me as a child? In 70s and the 80s...in the cartoon he seemed boy"ish".. but in the movie he was the lady from the triscuits commercial!? Talk about confusing the s*** out of a kid at an early age? I didn't know what to make of that! Hell if it wasn't for Robin Williams...I'd still be wondering?
    Robin Williams, that boy knew how to party!
    "People who have never owned or used one claim that the Remington pump guns are not as accurate as their bolt guns.

And the people who own and shoot them just chuckle at those statements."

A Monday eh?
    Hmmmm...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrock View Post
    If we do have to turn them in, mine will be stripped and each stuck into a 40lb bag of post crete.
    Be sure to leave the serial # exposed. This trick won't work for handing in you prohibited device upper, though.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post
    Be sure to leave the serial # exposed. This trick won't work for handing in you prohibited device upper, though.
    What prohibited upper?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mactroneng View Post
    What prohibited upper?
    OK, but don't answer your door!