Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: John please don't leave.

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Such an eloquent use of the English language, Are you perhaps suggesting what your sexual preferences are ? I'll pass but perhaps if you continue trolling you might find another of your species, if they did not destroy the petrie dish after you were the result of a failed genetic experiment....??
    John
    The following rules will be strictly enforced. Violation may lead to temporary or permanent suspension from the site.

9.Derogatory, negative stereotyping and sweeping generalization, based on profession(such as Law Enforcement), religion, race, sex, etc, are not allowed.

Any Mods care to comment?

Waterwheel is a complete waste of skin and NEEDS to be banned. His trolling BS has gone way too far. I applaud John for speaking his mind and not taking crap from the trolls that obviously dont have any life at all.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer yomomma's Avatar

https://youtube.com/c/YomommasWildlands

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Thank you mods!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Its about time . Late is better than never .

From the Marstar website:

"About Marstar : A Brief History

Marstar was incorporated in late 1984 by John and Cynthia St Amour.

Marstar began operations in 1985, our first off shore contacts were in the former Yugoslavia.

By 1987 I was visiting Yugoslavia every few weeks seeking out ever larger inventories of material for our clients.

1988 brought about many changes, we up-graded our warehouse to 7,000 sq ft. added some 500 sq ft of office space, this was expanded again in 1990 to more than 2,500 sq ft.

1989 through 1993, Marstar was expanding at a very rapid rate. We now had a warehousing operation in Yugoslavia and Norway, as well as a warehousing and shop operation in England. In 1991 Marstar was the first western company to open an office in Sofia, Bulgaria. Marstar was now purchasing surplus in Yugoslavia, Norway, Bulgaria, the Middle East, North Africa, Central America....

1995 brought about the darkest period since we began our business, as many of you know we were raided by the authorities and subjected to almost three years of court battles. Enough said, we won our case.

1998, with our legal battles over we now had time to concentrate on rebuilding our mail order business.

In 2000, Marstar was approached by several firms to market their products through our mail order business. We began to sell Leapers optics, ATI synthetic stocks and accessories, Norinco firearms, just to mention a few.

In 2003, Marstar was approached by Frontier Metals (Frontier Bullets) of South Africa, this proved to be a very wise move on our behalf. We also added Pietta, Pedersoli, Chaparral and others to our offerings.

Present time - Thanks to our very dedicated staff of nine full time employees and a number of part-time workers we have grown into a multi million dollar business serving such prestigious clients as the US Marine Corp, The IDF, several police forces around the world. And most important of all YOU, our mail order customer without who we would not be able to enjoy our success. Adding to our inventory companies such as NcStar, AIM, MecGar and more!

Over the past few years Marstar has supplied the weapons used in most of the major motion picture productions filmed in Canada as well as in the USA, Thailand, the Philippines, Australia."

John, FYI, Ross, the owner of The Gun Dealer, in New Brunswick, also runs a multi million dollar business. He has recruited a very talented individual, Mark, to handle all the online business correspondence, including those on this site. Maybe if you had such an individual on your staff, you could focus more on operations, and not use your valuable time getting involved in an online tennis match, where the ball has been constructed by a dung beetle, with said ball getting larger, with each volley. All the best.

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo14 View Post
    Thank you mods!
    You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    Its about time . Late is better than never .
    Well... The first infraction was handed out, which only escalated things & had me & another mod working on this. You know how it is Curtton, without the post reports, mods can't act, we are not aware of every post made on the forum.

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

CGN Regular
    Just went through my firearms collection, im loving my all matching Tula 1936 tokerav pistol, and 1953 SKS, appreciate everything you have done john! Looking forward to what else you can bring in!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    You're welcome!

Well... The first infraction was handed out, which only escalated things & had me & another mod working on this. You know how it is Curtton, without the post reports, mods can't act, we are not aware of every post made on the forum.

Cheers
    Jay
    Hi Jay,

I was going to report the post, but couldn't figure out how to do it.

I see that waterwheel was banned. Was anyone else disciplined?

Thanks

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot 870 View Post
    Hi Jay,

I was going to report the post, but couldn't figure out how to do it.

I see that waterwheel was banned. Was anyone else disciplined?

Thanks
    Below this post there is a little triangle with an exclamation symbol in it... Post report! And, working away on the thread, as you saw, waterwheel got a vacation...

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.