Page 71 of 77 FirstFirst ... 5161636465666768697071727374757677 LastLast

Thread: *** CZ 858 Update ***

We should also keep in mind this is the RCMP. Not known for logic. As in High River and such..... Logic does not necessarily prevail
    The older I get the more I find that common sense is not so common after all. (Mark Twain)
    Member Mission Rod and Gun

I think it is long past time to quit this petty bickering and put the cause first. In a few weeks I will post my appeal, which was couriered to RCMP SFSS on Monday, then you will know the true facts the same as I do.

Super GunNutz
    pretty sure this was not a mistake by the RCMP lab,it is payback for tearing them a new one with the last 858 fiasco,,except this time,,THEY hold all the cards,

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I think it is long past time to quit this petty bickering and put the cause first. In a few weeks I will post my appeal, which was couriered to RCMP SFSS on Monday, then you will know the true facts the same as I do.
    This is your thread in your forum .
    Why don't you lock it till you have more true facts to share .
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer norlandgeese's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Thank you very much for keeping the general gun public posted!
    Mismatch is the new black

The thing the I find of most concern is they dont seem to care what we think of their actions. Thats a little scary.
    The older I get the more I find that common sense is not so common after all. (Mark Twain)
    Member Mission Rod and Gun

Quote Originally Posted by bogie View Post
    The thing the I find of most concern is they dont seem to care what we think of their actions. Thats a little scary.
    Criminals don't care about their actions eather.

BANNED
    si ils mettaient autant d'energie a s'attaquer aux armes illegales des gangs de rue , motards et mafieux????? beenn nooonnnn.....plus facile de tapper sua tete des ti canadiens et des honnêtes commercants!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by caribico View Post
    si ils mettaient autant d'energie a s'attaquer aux armes illegales des gangs de rue , motards et mafieux????? beenn nooonnnn.....plus facile de tapper sua tete des ti canadiens et des honnêtes commercants!!!!
    Exactement, mais c' est comme revenue Canada, Il préfère courir après un travailleur qu' une corporation, plus facile comme gibier. Mais bon . on ne peut pas s' attendre à grand chose de libéral en tunique rouge. c est des pourriture, qui s attaque aux gens honnête..

I hope the day comes when a canadian firearm owner can rest easy and will no longer have to worry what a bias group of law enforcement agents will scheme up against our god given right to ones defence of our lives and family." a truly free man doesnt have to ask for the right to bare arms"