Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Buckshot only 65 Cents per rd

Buckshot only 65 Cents per rd

Buckshot, in my opinion of all the 12 Gauge shot gun ammo available the # 4 Buck Shot is the most versatile and the most overlooked load. This is not # 4 shot this is # 4 Buckshot, a standard 2 ¾ inch load has 27 “pellets” (Buckshot) rather than the 9 buckshot in 00 Buck. If I could only have one load for all purposes this would be my first choice. Ideal for use against large varmints and predators like Coyotes, as the 0.24 inch (6.1 mm) diameter buckshot weighing 19 grains (1.2 grams) each, allow for improved hit probability over regular 00 buck. I believe # 4 Buckshot gives the best combination of hit probability and lethality against varmints, Coyotes and similar sized predators. Great for high flying Geese as well.

Number 4 Buckshot has been a favorite choice of many Police Dept for use inside buildings as the penetration of dry wall is less that the normal 00 Buckshot.

As a side note, during the “Malayan Emergence” a favorite arm for the lead scout in British jungle patrols was a slightly “cut down” Browning Auto Five shotgun loaded with # 4 buckshot. After action reports showed that this combination gave the best first rd hit probability and lethality over the Sten, Bren, No 5 rifle and even the M2 carbine. I think this was a great choice for the day and if faced with similar situations (hopefully never) I would be pleased to be so armed

We offer Score # 4 buckshot at the sale price of $16.16 per box of 25, that is only 65 cents a rd for buckshot! Only while stocks last. ��

As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude#49.89617 | Longitude -100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

Link to the Website --> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Pr...-Lead-1350FPS-
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 04-01-2020 at 06:18 PM.

I run nothing but #4 buck for those exact reasons...but I like the 3" packing 41 pellets if you guys have any of that...

What’s the TDG fee that’s tacked on to an order?

I'm rreeeaaallllly trying to not spend money right now.....

I'm good on 00 but lacking #4 ughhhhhhhh
    Someone stop the planet and let me off for awhile. I need a break from all this stupidity!!! - posted by Northern Amateur

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    THANK YOU John!

Order placed, splitting it with a buddy.

I can honestly say I did not expect to get a deal on buckshot @ a time when everyone is sold out!

Tip of the hat my good Sir!

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Any 20G 2 3/4” buckshot came?

CGN Regular groundskeeper willy's Avatar
    Do they make any 12g 2 3/4 Lead BB?

Ps...ordered some of this #4, thanks!!
    Yesterday I couldn't spell Engineer, Now I are one.

Shouldn’t be recommending for “ high flying geese “ unless this is non toxic #4 buckshot

Quote Originally Posted by Redblack View Post
    What’s the TDG fee that’s tacked on to an order?
    Would also like to know what this fee is.

CGN frequent flyer timandkimandshea's Avatar
    Anyone near Peterborough Ontario want to split enough to get the free shipping ??
    T
    Punish only he who has committed the crime

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast