Page 1 of 18 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Regarding YETI...

Regarding YETI...

We are aware of YETI’s recent withdrawal from the NRA. However, after looking into the matter and speaking with YETI directly, we have discovered that this was a result of not being able to come to a new agreement of terms at this time, and in no way means they are “anti-gun” or “anti-NRA”.
    They have assured us that they continue to be PRO 2nd amendment, the shooting sports, hunting, fishing and all other outdoorish adventure groups.

Please read the following statement released by YETI.

“A few weeks ago, YETI notified the NRA Foundation, as well as a number of other organizations, that we were eliminating a group of outdated discounting programs. When we notified the NRA Foundation and the other organizations of this change, YETI explained that we were offering them an alternative customization program broadly available to consumers and organizations, including the NRA Foundation. These facts directly contradict the inaccurate statement the NRA-ILA distributed on April 20.

Further, the NRA-ILA stated in that same public communication that "[YETI has] declined to continue helping America's young people enjoy outdoor recreational activities." Nothing is further from the truth. YETI was founded more than 10 years ago with a passion for the outdoors, and over the course of our history we have actively and enthusiastically supported hunters, anglers and the broader outdoor community. We have been devoted to and will continue to directly support causes tied to our passion for the outdoors, including by working with many organizations that promote conservation and management of wildlife resources and habitat restoration. From our website to our film footage and from our social media posts to our ambassadors, YETI has always prominently featured hunters pursuing their passions. Moreover, YETI is unwavering in our belief in and commitment to the Constitution of the United States and its Second Amendment.”

Now with all that being said, Edge Customs will be doing a custom line of limited edition mugs that will be available for purchase or you can get one done up however which way you like!

GET CREATIVE! Show your shooting/hunting pride! If you follow Edge Customs on Instagram or Facebook, tag us in a photo of your custom YETI mug and use the hashtag #edgecustomsyeti to share your creation! We will pick the most creative design and the owner will win a FREE 36oz Rambler Bottle!

If you have any questions, please give us a call!
    403-720-4867

Name:  31170023_10157350346588502_7448903279150366720_n.jpg
Views: 5060
Size:  56.7 KB

The Shooting Edge

How to Buy/Contact Us:
    Phone: 403-720-4867 or 1-866-720-4867
    Email: websales@theshootingedge.com
    WebStore: www.theshootingedge.com

Want to stay connected with all the latest here at The Shooting Edge? Come check us out on our pages!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheShootingEdgeInc
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/TSEyyc
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtu...WTCnEkiZHyFi-w

A few weeks ago, YETI notified the NRA Foundation, as well as a number of other organizations, that we were eliminating a group of outdated discounting programs.

Do you know what other organizations were elimated from the yeti discount program?
    Last edited by GreenBob; 04-24-2018 at 04:56 PM.
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBob View Post
    A few weeks ago, YETI notified the NRA Foundation, as well as a number of other organizations, that we were eliminating a group of outdated discounting programs.

Do you know what other organizations were eliminated from the yeti discount program?
    Good question... we'll ask.
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

CGN frequent flyer MustangFrank's Avatar
    I call B.S. Sure they want our money but at the same time want to distance themselves from the NRA to appease the greenies who can use their coolers while on the hot dusty protest lines. They lost any business I might have given them.

Patience MFrank... let see with what they come back with.

I’m quite content with my Yeti gear and won’t be changing it over this. MEC ticked me off a little with their dropping of some hunting related lines, and I’ll probably drop my membership with them over it, but Yeti is safe for me.

I’m no Liberal, but I’m also not a militant gun rights activist, and the NRA has done nothing since that idiot Heston destroyed my respect for them back in ‘99.
    If God didn't want us to eat animals He shouldn't have made them out of meat!

Quote Originally Posted by MustangFrank View Post
    I call B.S. Sure they want our money but at the same time want to distance themselves from the NRA to appease the greenies who can use their coolers while on the hot dusty protest lines. They lost any business I might have given them.
    This is where I’m currently at, as well. If I was in the market, I’d be looking into a Pelican Cooler.

From Pelican:

For every cooler purchased this month, we’ll donate $10 to the NRA + and give you a FREE tumbler of your choice. Promo code: PELICANPROUD

🇺🇸 pelicancoolers.com/freetumbler 🇺🇸

🇺🇸 Made in the USA

Promo good until April 30!

#PelicanProud #MadeinUSA #2ndAmendment #NRA

the NRA is garbage anyways, they compromise often and don't have the interests of the gun owner in mind. good on yeti for leaving them I'll be buying more products from them now

I have a couple of Yeti mugs. Very good quality product and that's why I bought them. I don't really care about their position on the NRA and guns in general as long as they keep their quality up.

Page 1 of 18 12345678911 ... LastLast