Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BCL SLR Coyote 5.56mm 18.6in Non-restricted Pre-order

BCL SLR Coyote 5.56mm 18.6in Non-restricted Pre-order

Hey folks, we just secured a large batch of the new BCL SLR Coyote 5.56mm 18.6 in barrel Non-restricted. Due end of March 2020.

ORDER HERE:

https://marstar.ca/product/black-creek-labs-slr-coyote/

We are proud to announce the most exciting new product. The BCL SLR Coyote. Black Creek Labs and Maccabee Defense Inc., collaborate to offer the “SLR Coyote” a non-restricted, 5.56 calibre, semi-automatic rifle.

PRESS RELEASE

Black Creek Labs and Maccabee Defense Inc., collaborate to offer the “SLR Coyote”
    a non-restricted, 5.56 calibre, semi-automatic rifle.

Petition e-2341 has now closed with an unprecedented 175,310 signatures. This is a testament to
    how a great number of Canadians from vastly different backgrounds can proudly pull together for
    what they believe in. This petition was a call upon the Liberal Government of Canada to put any
    new firearms laws, bans or changes before the house of commons for debate instead of the
    “egregious” use of an Order in Council, which bypasses the democratic process. With the potential
    ban of certain firearms still looming, the battle is not over yet, but I am certainly proud of how our
    industry has responded, and I am honoured to be part of this community.

Another unexpected but remarkable response to this potential firearms ban is something that will
    strengthen Canadian firearms manufacturers for years to come. In recent years (or at least for the
    short period of time that I have been involved in the industry), the majority of firearms
    manufacturers did not communicate with each other and often treated each other more as
    corporate enemies than like-minded organizations that can help each other succeed. Fortunately,
    the looming threat of a gun ban has inadvertently created a new bond between many Canadian
    manufacturers and as a result, there has been a drastic increase in communication, collaboration
    and joint projects. Black Creek Labs has taken an open approach to this new environment and has
    been actively working on numerous projects with other Canadian manufacturers and organizations
    involved in the Canadian firearms community.

In an unprecedented joint venture, Black Creek Labs and Maccabee Defense Inc. have been working
    together to finally offer the SLR Coyote. This rifle is a semi-automatic rifle chambered in 5.56 that
    was created to offer the Canadian public a new, non-restricted rifle in an enduring political
    environment that has not classified many new non-restricted semi-automatic rifles.

The SLR Coyote is made from a standard Maccabee SLR lower receiver, but it has been mated with a
    Black Creek Coyote upper receiver. The SLR mating system creates a more stable receiver platform
    and the Coyote dualithic upper receiver creates a true free-float rail to receiver mating system,
    giving the SLR Coyote the potential to be one of the most accurate 5.56 semi-automatics available
    today.

The SLR Coyote will be released in March 2020 and Black Creek will also release an “e-2341” version, which was created to show our support and to honour the way the firearms community has come together during a political environment that threatens our legal right to own firearms. The “e-2341” version of the SLR Coyote will be chambered in 5.56, have an 18.6 inch barrel and the caliber marking on the upper receiver will be replaced with e-2341, immortalizing the way the Canadian firearms community and firearms manufacturers have joint forces and come together.

Black Creek will be donating a percentage of the proceeds from the sale of every e-2341 version of
    the SLR Coyote to both the CSAAA, (Canadian Sporting Arms and Ammunition Association) and the
    CCFR, (Canadian Coalition for Firearms Rights). Stay tuned for more information including
    technical specifications, video and photos of the SLR Coyote.

Proud to be Canadian,

Rob MacIntyre
    CEO – Black Creek Labs
    Last edited by MarstarCanada; 03-02-2020 at 12:44 PM.
    Marstar Canada
    1-888-744-0066
    sales@marstar.ca

We still have some left
    Marstar Canada
    1-888-744-0066
    sales@marstar.ca

Order Placed! How is delivery looking on these? Still slated for March 23rd?

Quote Originally Posted by tquibell View Post
    Order Placed! How is delivery looking on these? Still slated for March 23rd?
    Thanks!
    Hope to have these soon!
    Marstar Canada
    1-888-744-0066
    sales@marstar.ca

CGN Regular
    I wonder how long until bcl gets sued for using the name coyote....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by purplezuk View Post
    I wonder how long until bcl gets sued for using the name coyote....
    Same time they put out a good rifle.... sorry I got a thing for Irony.
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

Still some left, yes we have the ones with the engraving but they are moving fast
    Marstar Canada
    1-888-744-0066
    sales@marstar.ca

CGN Regular
    Hey guys, I just put an order in on your website. It was saying “in stock” so I just assumed you still had rifles ready to ship out.
    Or are they all gone and spoken for and ill have to wait X weeks until you get more in?

Quote Originally Posted by HvacFridge Apprentice View Post
    Hey guys, I just put an order in on your website. It was saying “in stock” so I just assumed you still had rifles ready to ship out.
    Or are they all gone and spoken for and ill have to wait X weeks until you get more in?
    Thread title and description on their website both say PREORDER.

It’s not yet released.
    Anticipated release date is end of March - however as one can guess, during a pandemic there may be delays

CGN Regular
    True. I’m sorry, I should have referenced the ETA = March 23rd part on the site.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast