Thread: I have a few questions..

I have a few questions..

Hello RR,

I didn't know your existence until now and hell it's totally my loss.

I've browsed your site, and the price on those gongs is really competitive. I wanted to get a few of those "Knock-down" ones and I wonder can I just place those on a level ground without them falling (with some sort of back support if needed).

I wanted to place them both 100 yards out for rifle shooting and 7-15 yards out for pistol shooting. My idea is to spend money getting as many steel targets as possible at the moment.

Nevermind. I shamelessly ordered one to try out and god I feel bad for taking advantage of free shipping for something less than $30

Deleted

Thanks for your business

Quote Originally Posted by Salmoncan View Post
    Hello RR,

I didn't know your existence until now and hell it's totally my loss.

I've browsed your site, and the price on those gongs is really competitive. I wanted to get a few of those "Knock-down" ones and I wonder can I just place those on a level ground without them falling (with some sort of back support if needed).

I wanted to place them both 100 yards out for rifle shooting and 7-15 yards out for pistol shooting. My idea is to spend money getting as many steel targets as possible at the moment.
    Salmoncan, thanks for your order. It'll ship to tomorrow.
    KnockDown targets have a 2x4" base, and they will sit fine on the ground. The downside to shooting them at rifle distance is that you have to walk out to stand it up again. So I'm sending a 6" gong to you as well so you sample that style.
    I saw your other post about small orders using the CGN free shipping code; I'm happy to get all orders, and the CGN community has been very kind to me.

Thanks again!
    Glenn.

Quote Originally Posted by galexon View Post
    Salmoncan, thanks for your order. It'll ship to tomorrow.
    KnockDown targets have a 2x4" base, and they will sit fine on the ground. The downside to shooting them at rifle distance is that you have to walk out to stand it up again. So I'm sending a 6" gong to you as well so you sample that style.
    I saw your other post about small orders using the CGN free shipping code; I'm happy to get all orders, and the CGN community has been very kind to me.

Thanks again!
    Glenn.
    I already am feeling pretty bad... please charge me for the gong as I was going to get that as well.

Salmoncan,
    Thanks for the offer, but I'll send you a couple of extra stickers and business cards and I'll count on you to mention my company to friends.
    Glenn.

You bet. Your business cards will be gone in a blink when I'm showing off those goldish target at my local ranges. I however kinda worry about being called lair when I tell them how much I got those for....

Wow. RR. Hi 5

I just got the parcel yesterday. Glenn even included candies! Targets look nice I think I over-estimated the size. I'll place a larger order for larger targets when I get around to do so.
    Thanks Glenn you guys rock! PS: I didn't even know Canpar is this fast to deliver. This isn't the Canpar that I know lol.