Page 41 of 66 FirstFirst ... 213133343536373839404142434445464748495161 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you looking for?

CGN Regular
    Highly polished blued guns of all sorts revolvers, replicas ect. I'd buy one of those Browning hi power replicas if it was a nice blue like the original and lacked most markings on the gun and grip.

I dont know if this was mentioned, mostly sincr i dont want to go back 40 pages.

But can you guys make cheap leather and kydex/polymer holsters? That stuff is expensive and most of the cheaper holsters are cheap nylon knock offs of various milsurp or tacticool holsters.

Would be nice if you guys can provide a cheaper alternative while retaining a reasonable level of quality of holster.

Also, chinese milsurp would be kinda cool. (PLA load out vests, their multi-tool entrenching tool, etc)

Just a suggestion :P

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovecz View Post
    I dont know if this was mentioned, mostly sincr i dont want to go back 40 pages.

But can you guys make cheap leather and kydex/polymer holsters? That stuff is expensive and most of the cheaper holsters are cheap nylon knock offs of various milsurp or tacticool holsters.

Would be nice if you guys can provide a cheaper alternative while retaining a reasonable level of quality of holster.

Also, chinese milsurp would be kinda cool. (PLA load out vests, their multi-tool entrenching tool, etc)

Just a suggestion :P
    We have never seen much market for holsters. We brought in Tagua a few years back

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Type 85 carbine.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    cheap 30-06 in bulk

I'd like an aftermarket shotgun folding stock that is both more tasteful looking and more shootable than current offerings, which shouldn't be too hard.

Something like the STF-12 factory side folder, but with a rubberized grip set at less of an angle, and a common recoil pad profile, would be great.
    Canada is done, save the West.

this ....

It would be great if CanAm would respond to each person on whether their request is possible or not. No sense in asking when you only respond to half the posts. Unless of course that should be taken as you're not able to get said product.

Just a suggestion.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ted_dent View Post
    I thought there were some plans a while back to produce reasonably priced aluminum receivers for the 180B with a view to eventually producing complete guns.

What ever happened to that? I have 2 180bs just crying out for metal receivers.
    this..... a new production 180b or even just the receivers would sell like crazy. I'd buy 2 providing they didn't come with the usual and uniquely canadian Non restricted cool rifle tax...... so shave 600 bucks off whatever msrp the accountant comes up with and Bob's yer Uncle.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Where are those US made affordable ARs?
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.