Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: WK180-C Sold 1,000 in 75 hours

CGN frequent flyer
    It's a good time for non-restricted gun owners. First the BCL102, then the one from maccabe arms, and now the first sub $1000 non restricted black rifle made in Canada. Absolutely awesome. This rifle in particular will help get more people into the sport.

Wow!!! My licence cannot come fast enough !!!!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by RPgunguy View Post
    ONLY? An small owner operated independent store has sales of $1M in a hair over 3 days, and you say ONLY!
    Pull your head out of your a$$ pal.

Congratulations Wolverine!!!

I don’t think you read my first post. It’s very impressive. But the notion of this being a licence to print money etc is baloney. How many rifles can they sell in 2-3 yrs time ? 10-12k

They have several employees , a shop to run, bills to pay, inventory cost etc. It all ads up. This is a nice good project. They probably make more money selling 100 Daniel Defence rifles than selling 1000 these.

I got one also.
    Last edited by chicu1981; 02-09-2018 at 01:48 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    There's easily a market for 10k units. Once the average LGS start to carry them they will sell. I can't count the amount of people who have asked to try my ar15 at the range and were both surprised and sad to learn they need a RPAL to get one. If the LGS carries the ar180 I can tell them to get that instead. A lot of them will.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by chicu1981 View Post
    I don’t think you read my first post. It’s very impressive. But the notion of this being a licence to print money etc is baloney. How many rifles can they sell in 2-3 yrs time ? 10-12k

They have several employees , a shop to run, bills to pay, inventory cost etc. It all ads up. This is a nice good project. They probably make more money selling 100 Daniel Defence rifles than selling these.
    Maybe, but they don't sell 100 DD in 3-4 days. I'm not sure they sell 100 DD in a year.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Travis Bickle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    Maybe, but they don't sell 100 DD in 3-4 days. I'm not sure they sell 100 DD in a year.
    They definitely will sell less of them now lol
    I'm debating selling my prized M16A1 clone to pick up round two if the 180c. What's the point now?
    Will be waiting to see how round 1 turns out. I have a lot more faith in Wolverine than NEA here (metric tonnes more..) but new Canadian made products make me nervous (cough..NEA102..cough...)
    If round one is reliable and solid then I'm in on round two. Then there is also the Mac SLR sets coming out as well. Then there will be very little point in retaining a restricted AR15 to me anyhow.
    Guns only have two natural enemies; politicians and rust.

CGN Regular
    Great accomplishment Wolverine Supplies and Kodiak Defense!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    This has been a dream of mine for many years, 4 US, 1 Israeli and 1 Canadian manufacture all turned me down. That infamous "Spartan Debacle" caused me to work with Steve from Kodiak and the WK180-C is the result. I have two more rifle projects, one is still in my head the other is already on the drawing board. stay tuned, "More to follow".
    Can’t wait to see what else is in store!

Quote Originally Posted by chicu1981 View Post

They have several employees , a shop to run, bills to pay, inventory cost etc. It all ads up. This is a nice good project. They probably make more money selling 100 Daniel Defence rifles than selling 1000 these.

I got one also.
    Haha depending how my first one is, I'm probably gonna end up buying a few of these LOL!

Congrats on the success, glad I got in for the first 1000 hopefully the first 300! take care.