Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213141516171819202123 ... LastLast

Thread: LAR-15 223-556 Stainless 10 Round pistol Magazine in Canada 23.94USD

Seriously how many people have to ask for an eta before we get an answer.....

Quote Originally Posted by adamstr View Post
    Seriously how many people have to ask for an eta before we get an answer.....
    "I'm going to go build my own lunar lander...with blackjack...and hookers...in fact forget the lunar lander and the blackjack"

Just got my order of 6x; very happy.

All feed 10 rounds, no issues.

Inserted on closed bolt with light tap on my KAC, Colt, PSA, Windham, NEA, S&W, BCM, Noveske, and Tavor.
    Proud Veteran. Black Rifle Enthusiast (former).

So it would appear that it is a manufacturing issue with accurate tolerances not being maintained. I also have 4 on their way and will report back. IRG's...it would be nice if you could provide some feedback on the obvious issues some have been experiencing.

the 4 I have wont seat on a closed bolt at all and there is zero play after the 10th round. In fact if you tap the side of the mag hard enough the 10th round will actually pop out. I contacted IRG, but they haven't replied back yet. The mags do feed properly....

CGN Regular
    Issue with tolerances myself - some fit 10 no issues, other times it's tight.

Ran mine yesterday at the range. Drops free-ish out of billet lowers. Drops free 80% of the time out of the Aero lowers. Not a chance in hell it will drop free out of the acr.

mine inserts on an open bolt on a Colt LE6920, Drops free no problem.... On my Tavor X95 it's a completely different issue. It will only insert on an open bolt aswell, but its extremely tight inserting it, and will not drop free all the time. Its like the mag is thicker then normal or something. Haven't had much time to investigate that issue.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Every mag inserts on an open bolt (as long as it fits). Of course, an open bolt is not blocking anything. A good magazine should insert on a closed bolt then cycle correctly.

If a magazine doesn't insert freely on a closed bolt, it's like a pistol magazine that wouldn't insert unless the slide is pulled back. No one would ever consider that magazine is fully functional. Same for an AR.

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    Every mag inserts on an open bolt (as long as it fits). Of course, an open bolt is not blocking anything. A good magazine should insert on a closed bolt then cycle correctly.

If a magazine doesn't insert freely on a closed bolt, it's like a pistol magazine that wouldn't insert unless the slide is pulled back. No one would ever consider that magazine is fully functional. Same for an AR.
    Agreed. Just received my 4 today. Not range tested however 1 of 4 insert on a closed bolt and feed properly ran 3x through. 2nd will sometimes seat on closed bolt with 10...2 out of three times the follower will jam. 3rd mag 10th round very tight and will not seat on closed bolt without locking follower on crimp....a 9 round mag apparently. 4th is just plain dangerous with FTFeed and jambs on each load. I have sent IRG a message regarding this, my first purchase from them...not exactly excited my the feedback I am seeing in here regarding responses either. Anyone have some customer service tales to share? So much for quality control.
    Last edited by Highvol; 06-12-2018 at 01:44 PM.