Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314151617181920212224 ... LastLast

Thread: LAR-15 223-556 Stainless 10 Round pistol Magazine in Canada 23.94USD

Thanks for the feedback everyone, we are looking into the issues that have been mentioned.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

just got my response back from you guys and I'm more then happy at the solution to this issue that they offered me. I wont mention the solution that was offered as I don't know what was offered to other people and I don't want to cause an online hanging. But I believe it is more then fair.

I've made roughly 10-15 orders with you guys and only had one issue and that was with 1 magazine being pinned improperly. Contacted you guys, was emailed a prepared shipping label, and had a replacement sent right away. Issues do happen with new products, these were crimped by the manufacture not IRG. I believe they are handling this issue properly. If you have an issue contacted them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by srnm View Post
    just got my response back from you guys and I'm more then happy at the solution to this issue that they offered me. I wont mention the solution that was offered as I don't know what was offered to other people and I don't want to cause an online hanging. But I believe it is more then fair.

I've made roughly 10-15 orders with you guys and only had one issue and that was with 1 magazine being pinned improperly. Contacted you guys, was emailed a prepared shipping label, and had a replacement sent right away. Issues do happen with new products, these were crimped by the manufacture not IRG. I believe they are handling this issue properly. If you have an issue contacted them.
    What did they offer? Better say here than have them receive 5 gazillion emails, that's what a public forum is made for.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Thanks for the feedback everyone, we are looking into the issues that have been mentioned.
    Please keep us posted. Issues with drop free, 10th round insert and closed bolt insert

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    What did they offer? Better say here than have them receive 5 gazillion emails, that's what a public forum is made for.
    I agree. I'd like to know if these are being fixed or exchanged

Every mag inserts on an open bolt (as long as it fits). Of course, an open bolt is not blocking anything. A good magazine should insert on a closed bolt then cycle correctly.

If a magazine doesn't insert freely on a closed bolt, it's like a pistol magazine that wouldn't insert unless the slide is pulled back. No one would ever consider that magazine is fully functional. Same for an AR.
    youve obviously never used a 30rd magazine lol

Quote Originally Posted by sawmillcreek View Post
    You read my mind lol. Always difficult to seat a full 30rd on a closed bolt.

Any word on new stock?

:-)
    Blaming guns for gun crime is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'Donnell being fat...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by sawmillcreek View Post
    I have. But a good comparison in this case is that it would be hard to seat the 10th round in a 30 rounds mags.

I have. But a good comparison in this case is that it would be hard to seat the 10th round in a 30 rounds mags.
    not at all, the magazine is mechanically crimped, the follower is bottoming out against solid steel, not a spring..