Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: BCL15 Upper/Lower Sets $89.95, Non Cerakoted...in the Raw

I think I may have lucked out and got the last one!

Quote Originally Posted by JFF View Post
    I think I may have lucked out and got the last one!
    I added more. I planned on releasing 50 everyone 2 months but I might as well sell them all now.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    I added more. I planned on releasing 50 everyone 2 months but I might as well sell them all now.
    Glad to hear there are more for others. They sold quick!

Quote Originally Posted by Hangingout View Post
    Would anyone be interested in joining a Facebook Group such as BCL-15 Builders Group? This group would be specifically for builds with this upper/lower set. People can share information on issues they have run into, the fix they found for the problem and what components they have selected for their build and why.

There is not one now but if there is interest I will start one and post the link here.
    I would join that. My build will be very cash flow sensitive and will be a long project.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hangingout View Post
    Would anyone be interested in joining a Facebook Group such as BCL-15 Builders Group? This group would be specifically for builds with this upper/lower set. People can share information on issues they have run into, the fix they found for the problem and what components they have selected for their build and why.

There is not one now but if there is interest I will start one and post the link here.
    Why not keep it under one roof, and start a BCL builders thread in gun smithing sub forum?

Here is the link for the Facebook Group. Can't wait to get the set and start the build. Excited to find out what others are doing. This is set-up as a closed group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2145409095703289/

Quote Originally Posted by MotrHd View Post
    I would join that. My build will be very cash flow sensitive and will be a long project.
    That is the whole point with an inexpensive AR build and it is also part of the fun. I've ordered mine. And instead of a Facebook group, just begin a thread on here. I've decided to go a different route to finish the lower and have already ordered some chemicals.

Quote Originally Posted by Garaldtao View Post
    That is the whole point with an inexpensive AR build and it is also part of the fun. I've ordered mine. And instead of a Facebook group, just begin a thread on here. I've decided to go a different route to finish the lower and have already ordered some chemicals.
    Yes, I think a builder's thread would be better as some people are not on Facebook. Like me.

I've already got parts ordered for mine! I would definitely be in for a thread on here. Don't need the world of facebook seeing what I'm building.

CGN Regular
    that trigger guard though....think I'd be doing some polishing prior to finishing!