Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3567891011121314151617181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: STAG-10 In the Wild!

Thanks for the reply Arms East. Sorry if my post came off a little harsh. Received my rifle this afternoon and I have to say fit and finish is excellent. I will be sure to do what you mentioned above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner84 View Post
    Thanks for the reply Arms East. Sorry if my post came off a little harsh. Received my rifle this afternoon and I have to say fit and finish is excellent. I will be sure to do what you mentioned above.
    Perfect! Glad to hear. Thank-you.

Please Email instead of CGN Private Message for AEI business.

Arms East's Online Shopping
    CGN AEI Forum

info@armseast.com

SALES: 844-579-0007
    Please Email instead of CGN Private Message for AEI business.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by greg olmstead View Post
    I had some problems with it the fisrt 80 rounds but that was all me. It wouldn't shoot worth a damn. I got home kinda miffed and stripped it down scrubbed it all and put it back together and noticed my scope was loose. D'oh.

Tripled checked everything and went back to the range to redo load development and ran into yet another user error. My bipod wasn't tightening up to The handguard and throwing shots.

So third time out redoing load development again I managed to repeatable print .62 moa groups at 200m.

I am going to finalize load development today hopefully. Double check groups and chronic the load. I have my star shooter bipod mounted now so it's even more stable now.

But for function. it functions flawlessly once I got it turned with the gas block. (Gas block was venting all the gas fisrt few shots. D'oh). But the quality and finish of the barrel. It is second to none. There is likely hordes of people on here that can attest to the quality of these barrels. Everything to do with the barrel was done by the same man from drilling to reaming to rifling, contouring, head spacing and the gas port. The gas block seat is bang on mic'd out to .936.

The rifle is so smooth and the recoil very linear. It will recoil nearly straight back and stay on target every shot. All the components just work so well together.
    awesome man, looking forward to doing the 7-08 build even more now

I emailed Stag asking for the proper hand guard screw torque spec and they replied to me within one day. The proper torque spec for the Stag 10 hand guard screws is 25 in/lbs.
    Last edited by ARMS EAST; 10-10-2018 at 10:11 AM.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug870 View Post
    I emailed Stag asking for the proper hand guard screw torque spec and they replied to me within one day. The proper torque spec for the Stag 10 hand guard screws is 25 in/lbs.
    I didn't get a reply from Stag Arms yet, just two spam emails to buy uppers. Wow, 25 you say...

Quote Originally Posted by Zen_Seeker View Post
    I didn't get a reply from Stag Arms yet, just two spam emails to buy uppers. Wow, 25 you say...
    Please note this is in INCH lbs, NOT ft lbs.

Tom
    12(6)TAHA-->TSA-->TMC-->LTVFG OHA-->CSSA&CCFR
    ***We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we ARE encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.***Firearms owners in Canada are like the Jews of 1930s Europe. We are harmless, but there's no effective opposition to cynical legislation depriving us of our property and freedom.***

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom 1 View Post
    Please note this is in INCH lbs, NOT ft lbs.Tom
    ? The "wow" was in regards to my using 38.

Quote Originally Posted by Zen_Seeker View Post
    ? The "wow" was in regards to my using 38.
    Good to hear. I had visions of someone trying to torque it WAY beyond its capability. LOL

Tom
    12(6)TAHA-->TSA-->TMC-->LTVFG OHA-->CSSA&CCFR
    ***We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we ARE encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.***Firearms owners in Canada are like the Jews of 1930s Europe. We are harmless, but there's no effective opposition to cynical legislation depriving us of our property and freedom.***

CGN frequent flyer
    When I inspected my PCF the gas block screws were very loose. I cleaned and Blue loctited them and have not had an issue yet.
    Take someone shooting - Encourage someone to get a Pal/ RPal

What is the torque setting for the gas block screws?