Page 18 of 102 FirstFirst ... 810111213141516171819202122232425262838 ... LastLast

Thread: Wk180-C technical questions & answers only

Quote Originally Posted by Leadbeard View Post
    Can I get min in .223 Wylde as promised?
    Sorry but no, not at this time as production is flat out to fill orders, all barrels are now 5.56 NATO. You can cancel (less the $50.00 admin fee as specified in our advertisement) but we have maintained all along that we retain the right to change prices and specifications and this is a small change that have been made.
    Last edited by Wolverine Guy; 10-11-2018 at 12:38 PM.

CGN Regular William_mississauga's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Sorry but no, not at this time as production is flat out to fill orders, all barrels are now 5.56 NATO. You can cancel with no penalty but we have maintained all along that we retain the right to change prices and specifications and this is a small change that have been made.
    I call when I seen the switch and with the long wait time canceled but was still charged the 50

Quote Originally Posted by William_mississauga View Post
    I call when I seen the switch and with the long wait time canceled but was still charged the 50
    I was corrected, the $50 admin charge stands for any cancelation. We are sorry for the long delays but demand far exceeded our expectations all I can say is we have been open with everyone right from the beginning.
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 10-11-2018 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Spelling

I was corrected, the $50 admin charge stands for any cancelation. We are sorry for the long delays but demand far exceeded our expectations all I can say is we have been open with everyone right from the beginning.
    Going to have to agree with Mr. W on this one. It's always been going through changes, and honestly, the change from .223 Wylde to 5.56 is not that big of a deal for most. Good on you John.
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 10-11-2018 at 02:06 PM.

Hi John,

Any chance to make a plastic or similar press fit cover for the "other side" of the receiver where the charging handle is not installed?

Would seem that this would close up the action a fair bit out in the woods.

Good Afternoon!

I was wondering if we could get some details on the stock-adapter area from you or Kodiak, detailing the shape/size vis-a-vis 180 or 180B models, so a more informed conversation can be held with AR-180 oriented parts makers, say StormWerkz.

Thank you
    Last edited by mossler; 10-11-2018 at 04:49 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by OC-3 View Post
    Hi John,

Any chance to make a plastic or similar press fit cover for the "other side" of the receiver where the charging handle is not installed?

Would seem that this would close up the action a fair bit out in the woods.
    Can't speak for Wolverine but I know that a couple people are testing 3D printed covers that look pretty slick. I'm all for minimizing dirt and grime, cause this rifle is going to go places.

CGN Regular William_mississauga's Avatar
    we have maintained all along that we retain the right to change prices and specifications and this is a small change that have been made.
    Maybe you should add this the the sale info on you site. You changed the sale agreement, not our fault manufacture can not do it like other company can.
    What with the gas block touching? Why is it not a free floating barrel.

What with the rail that it will not mount some optics, eotech quick attach multiplier?

Quote Originally Posted by William_mississauga View Post
    Maybe you should add this the the sale info on you site. You changed the sale agreement, not our fault manufacture can not do it like other company can.
    What with the gas block touching? Why is it not a free floating barrel.

What with the rail that it will not mount some optics, eotech quick attach multiplier?
    Thank you, noted, I thought this change had been made to the web site months ago, it is now been taken care of.

Can I wait for a 223 Wylde barrel?