Page 96 of 108 FirstFirst ... 7686888990919293949596979899100101102103104106 ... LastLast

Thread: Maccabee Defense SLR Non-Restricted Receiver Set [WAIT LIST]

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Beater's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smokenhope View Post
    Well MDI is staff from that other store, so just throwing that out there. I got mine through them and my warranty replacement but it was a sh!tshow to get things corrected, let’s put it that way. My advice whether it’s worth anything or not is for the guys with orders through TNA to be happy knowing that their sets will be professionally anodized and that they are buying through a good trustworthy retailer, even though it may mean a longer wait.
    I live an hour away from " that other store" that is the offshoot of that other other store, and my shadow will never darken there doorways. i have had nothing but unpleseant experiances there, the times i have tried to give them a chance. wayyyyyy to many heros in there. TNA has been awesome. id rather wait 5-6 days for mail than drive an hour and be frustrated beyond belief
    payment within 24 hours , if not i retain the right to cancel the deal

Quote Originally Posted by edge9382 View Post
    MDI has been a complete disaster right from the start. The only thing keeping them in business is any lack of competition. At least with TNA you know that the anodizing will be proper. The early set that I received from a different retailer was garbage.
    Will be interesting to see if they survive. I believe the sponsors had to fund them and not sure how much capital they will have left when they're done and how much demand will be left.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Beater's Avatar
    I would think if they could get the price down to around 3-400 for a set, they will be run off there feet for a long time
    payment within 24 hours , if not i retain the right to cancel the deal

At 3-400 I would buy but not at 1000.00 way to much. Heck the ATRS is cheaper and of known better quality.

just a question are they on the 1st run still ?
    GRAB LIFE BY THE BALLS BEFORE IT GRABS YOURS !!

Quote Originally Posted by jfn87 View Post
    i am still waiting on mine from another retailer, ordered last dec.

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jfn87 View Post
    yup ....
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

CGN frequent flyer
    Literally two guys in their garage based on their instagram stories. I get it. Thats how you start, but they should have designed the product, and outsourced manufacturing to someone who can handle the load.
    f:P

Quote Originally Posted by HotSoup View Post
    Literally two guys in their garage based on their instagram stories. I get it. Thats how you start, but they should have designed the product, and outsourced manufacturing to someone who can handle the load.
    Isn’t this how Steve Jobs and Bill Gates started?
    CCFR — CSSA

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hunter View Post
    Will be interesting to see if they survive. I believe the sponsors had to fund them and not sure how much capital they will have left when they're done and how much demand will be left.
    My understanding is that the dealers had to pay upfront. Bad plan!! Deposit, yes makes sense but not in full especially with a totally unknown startup company.

" I would think if they could get the price down to around 3-400 for a set, they will be run off there feet for a long time" They can't seem to get it together now even at over a G note, what makes you think by cutting the retail price in half or less would improve things?