Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: High-Capacity - Coming Monday

The adaptor has a new mag release on the side for the 597 mags and is held in place until the stock 10/22 mag release is pushed. As for the 597 mags we recommend using the clear Remington 30 round mags and not the black mags as the black mags tend to jam up. The 22 round 597 Promag has also been tested and works well.

W: spectreballistics.com and magdump.ca
    E: Mike@SpectreBallistics.com twitter: @SBallistics

Thank you gentlemen for the hard work to get this designed and produced here in Alberta. And for you skeptics, when the product producer tells you it's RCMP approved, and gives you a letter as proof, stop trying to play cop because unlike real cops you guys actually know the laws and might accidentally give the real cops ideas. Get it?.......GOOD.

One on its way to Onterrible.. Really looking forward to a range day to test it out!
    KABOOM!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Great news. How sad is it though that we have to get permission from our rcmp overlords to use a chunk of plastic lol.
    |CCFR|

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sulisa's Avatar
    These will be rare for a while... I can't imagine 3d printing being as quick as machining these, or injection molding. Great idea though - I look forward to getting one someday. Especially great news for people who own both types of rifles!

Business Member SpectreBallistics's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sulisa View Post
    These will be rare for a while... I can't imagine 3d printing being as quick as machining these, or injection molding. Great idea though - I look forward to getting one someday. Especially great news for people who own both types of rifles!
    They take about 3 hours each to make, but we make them in batches in parallel. Our production capacity is similar to CNC machining them, however the costs of the part is much much lower. Injection molding would be great, but has very high costs to start and several weeks lead time to get the molds worked out, though if demand requires it we will injection mold them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer randyhub's Avatar
    All sold out.

I need 1 or 2, I can't believe I snoozed.

CGN Regular
    I know there's lots of interest, please let us know when there is more, or if there will be a pre-order as mentioned.

Business Member SpectreBallistics's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DRE369 View Post
    I know there's lots of interest, please let us know when there is more, or if there will be a pre-order as mentioned.
    You can back order them right now.

GunNutz
    Just ordered one, Does it take ProMag 20rds magazines for Remington?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast