Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: PAL application process frustrating

PAL application process frustrating

I started applying for PAL in June 2018.Until now not been PAL.
    Estimated, I may be the longest waiting time for applying for PAL in this forum.
    I often called RCMP in September and October, and no one answered it for two or three hours. Later, a friend told me not to call them in the afternoon and to play in the morning. Ok, I listened to the comments. I finally got a call in mid-October. They told me that my application was still being processed by RCMP in Quebec, and I was patient. Ok, no problem, I have waited for 4 months, it doesn't matter, I will continue to wait. Until December 2nd last week, I called them again, and the answers they gave me were almost the same. I really started to wonder if they were working. The day before yesterday, I called again. The answer is the same. I guess I should not be PAL before the New Year in 2019, but I still hope to receive PAL by 2020.
    This is the hope of a person who likes to shoot. Also my new year wish!!!!
    Latest status:
    Since yesterday, I have not found my status on the website. Tell me "Error 1: We do not have any information that matches this data. If the data is correct please check your application status again at a later date."

Sorry to hear about your troubles but something does not sound right. It shouldn't be a PQ RCMP detactment that is looking at your application!

6 months is not unusual, you must have been flagged. My rpal took like a year.

Have you spoken to the cfo officer that is assigned to your file? The general line cannot help you speed up the process. If you have not I’d try to reach the qc cfo office and ask to speak with the officer who is assigned to your file...

Good luck!!

This is frightening for me because my application made it to miramichi on the 3rd of December. The mandatory wait time is almost over but every gunnie around me is saying to keep my hopes low for fast processing.

Either way, best of luck to you my friend.
    Proud member of CCFR

That sucks, I did the course when I was 14 and sent the in the information two weeks before my 18th birthday. I received my license in two months.. That was 8 years ago

In July, I received a letter from RCMP asking me to go to the local police station with my ID. The sheriff there needs to be signed and stamped. I went to do it very quickly, less than 10 minutes. I sent it back using Xpresspost. but………………

Quote Originally Posted by jdmaks View Post
    6 months is not unusual, you must have been flagged. My rpal took like a year.

Have you spoken to the cfo officer that is assigned to your file? The general line cannot help you speed up the process. If you have not I’d try to reach the qc cfo office and ask to speak with the officer who is assigned to your file...

Good luck!!
    No,I do not have.
    What is the office of QC CFO?
    How to contact them, but my language exchange may be the biggest problem.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Forum d'accueil Francophone
    <https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/230-Forum-d-accueil-Francophone>
    Kyle Defoor talks about Mindset:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vPCqMo9TCg

Quote Originally Posted by Wendell View Post
    Forum d'accueil Francophone
    <https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/230-Forum-d-accueil-Francophone>
    Thank you very much
    However, my native language is Chinese

Quote Originally Posted by i86net View Post
    No,I do not have.
    What is the office of QC CFO?
    How to contact them, but my language exchange may be the biggest problem.
    Quebec
    Sûreté du Québec
    Service du contrôle des armes à feu
    1701, rue Parthenais, bureau 10-07
    Montréal (PQ) H2K 3S7
    Tel: (514) 598-4584
    Télécopieur : (514) 496-4653
    http://www.suretequebec.gouv.qc.ca

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast