Page 40 of 78 FirstFirst ... 203032333435363738394041424344454647485060 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW! GSG MP-40 .22lr NON-RESTRICTED

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line Solutions View Post
    The second container is on route to Montreal, and most likely will be here before the first one
    Does the second shipment contain more rifles than the first?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line Solutions View Post
    The sea-freight company decided to transship through the US, and our shipment became subject to US laws and regulations. Now with the govt shutdown, we just want to curl up and cry.
    How does a shipping company ship a container to the wrong COUNTRY?? And who decided it would be a good idea to drop off a container of firearms in the US to be what driven to Canada, across another border and customs. I may be wrong, but guns expected to be coming from Germany that end up arriving from the US, CBSA if it ever gets out of US customs will likely not wave this through our boarder without a full history lesson and inspection of each item to make sure they didn't somehow become automatics while in the US.

If that really is the case, I would say you would be lucky to ever see that container, it might as well be at the bottom of the ocean.

I am finding this more difficult to believe by the day!

CGN Regular
    so..if the 2nd sea crate gets to montreal before the 1st sea crate makes it out of the US (if ever)...does that mean the 2nd shipment will become the 1st shipment by default, and be shipped out to dealers in order?
    machinist, we do precision quess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge
    CCFR, CSSA, OFAH, CPC

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by exv152 View Post
    Does the second shipment contain more rifles than the first?
    si amigo.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer121 View Post
    How does a shipping company ship a container to the wrong COUNTRY?? And who decided it would be a good idea to drop off a container of firearms in the US to be what driven to Canada, across another border and customs. I may be wrong, but guns expected to be coming from Germany that end up arriving from the US, CBSA if it ever gets out of US customs will likely not wave this through our boarder without a full history lesson and inspection of each item to make sure they didn't somehow become automatics while in the US.

If that really is the case, I would say you would be lucky to ever see that container, it might as well be at the bottom of the ocean.

And that is just the mysterious 1st container and the problems with that. The 2nd container was promised in Nov, why is it still en-route to Mtl?

I really wanted this firearm bad, but at this point if it's not sitting in my safe Feb 1st you can keep the damn thing and I will take my money back.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer121 View Post

Riiiiiigggght, you would think that a logical person would not do such a thing. Well think otherwise, because common sense does not exist sometimes.

The Captain of the ship decided, mid-sailing, to omit Vancouver from his manifest, and unloaded the whole cargo unto US soil. Ding ding ding, when CBP saw the container full of firearms unloaded into port, all kinds of bells and whistles went off all across the board. Luckily, from past experience, we anticipated this happening and prepared all necessary permits from the ATF, State Department, etc, (We had a similar situation happen to us last April when we were waiting 3 months for a shipment to be released).

Anyhow, everything is in order, there is no need to panic or anything, or despair, we have all the permits, we are in communication with Customs, ATF and State. We simply need to sit tight and let the process do its thing. We are literally waiting for a "GO" stamp, and a vessel to pick it up.

And if you are wondering what the name of the Captain is. Well, its Murphy Jr. McMurphson. bastard son of Murphette and Murphon McMurphson.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    So now you are waiting for another ship to p/up the container at a US port & deliver to port of Vancouver ? lol
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Ship captain....

Last edited by exv152; 01-03-2019 at 09:09 PM.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    So now you are waiting for another ship to p/up the container at a US port & deliver to port of Vancouver ? lol
    Something like that. Waiting for a final stamp from CBP, but they are in full derp mode down there. When we get the go ahead, we organize a vessel to pick it up and deliver to Vancouver. We must say, the Canadian side of things has been great, CBSA, brokers, etc, all top notch.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    What port in the US is it sitting at ?
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.