Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Just ordered myself a Polish Tokarev (TT-33) anybody else? $250.00.

CGN Regular

Just ordered myself a Polish Tokarev (TT-33) anybody else? $250.00.

Hello,

I was on and off about adding a Tok to my collection of firearms. More for the addition to my Mosin and SKS than because I wanted another pistol. I already got a buckmark .22LR and a CZ75B for handguns. The Tok is more for the milsurp gig than the shooting part.

Anybody else? I was passing on the Chinese ones, and the Russians are increasing in price. I thought that $250 for a Factory "circle 11" aka FB "Łucznik" Radom was a decent price.

What can we say about a Polish Tok vs a Norc or a Russian?

How long are the transfers from Ontario To Alberta?

I just transferred a restricted to Alberta last week and it took 2 days...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sgt.rock's Avatar
    Dumb question here, is it in 7.62x25 or 9mm?
    My Grandfather always said " Kid...............if you meet more than one arsehole in a day, chances are you are the arsehole. "

Bought a yougoslav tokarev recently... Not so much for the gun but for the 7.62x25... A bullet coming out at 1600 fps gotta have it! I'm actually extremelly pleased by the firearm itself.. Kinda soviet 1911 feel to it. So much so that I bought a holster and extra mag for it.. This is defenitly a SHTF gun. Love it. And for that price..

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt.rock View Post
    Dumb question here, is it in 7.62x25 or 9mm?
    Sgt, too bad I left YK iun 2016...I could have shot it with you at the range (sand pit)! Mine is the original in 7.62 x 25mm.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SIVISPACEM. View Post
    Bought a yougoslav tokarev recently... Not so much for the gun but for the 7.62x25... A bullet coming out at 1600 fps gotta have it! I'm actually extremelly pleased by the firearm itself.. Kinda soviet 1911 feel to it. So much so that I bought a holster and extra mag for it.. This is defenitly a SHTF gun. Love it. And for that price..
    I bought a single box of PPU (PRVI PARTIZAN) that is rated at 1722 FPS lol. As for the reasons I bought it, the soviet feel is definitely one of the reasons. I used to see these guns in encyclopedias or dedicated illustrated military books as a kid, now I can own them....very nice.

The Polish TT's are 7.62x25. There are some good deals on Norinco 7.62x25...try Tenda. It's real fireball stuff!
    "The right to buy weapons is the right to be free" A.E.Van Vogt

I have a 1945 Russian tt33 and a Norinco type 54 tt33
    They both work well but the Russian is my favourite. I also have a polish .22 Tokarev Sportowy, the fit and finish of the polish is very nice.

CGN Regular
    Jammont,

Buying online is always a little scary. I just hope that SFRC will treat me awesome and send me a nice one! I will definitely post pics once I get it!

I agree...I have been pretty lucky buying off the EE so far...I have bought from the SFRC before and the experience was pretty positive. Good luck on your purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by delavan View Post
    Jammont,

Buying online is always a little scary. I just hope that SFRC will treat me awesome and send me a nice one! I will definitely post pics once I get it!

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast