Page 10 of 79 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballistic Plates Incoming

CGN Regular
    Pending the result of testing, I would be interested in a set of:

Silicon Carbide Ceramic Level IV Shooters Cut
    Weight: 2.4kg
    Size 25x30cm

Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    Would any of you be interested in a comprehensive packages that would include a plate carrier, 2 full size ballistic plates, 2 side plate pouches, and 2 side plates. Would there be any interest in a package that included all of the above and a FAST Helmet in your preferred colour of choice?
    I am 100% interested in the carrier package.
    Will there be an advantage in choosing a helmet package beside convenience of getting everything at the same time?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Freezuch View Post
    I am 100% interested in the carrier package.
    Will there be an advantage in choosing a helmet package beside convenience of getting everything at the same time?
    We will be giving progressively larger discounts on the combined purchase depending on the size of the package. For example if by purchasing the pair of plates you save 10%, if you bought the full set including the helmet you would be looking at between 15-20% off buying everything separately.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anpaul View Post
    Pending the result of testing, I would be interested in a set of:

Silicon Carbide Ceramic Level IV Shooters Cut
    Weight: 2.4kg
    Size 25x30cm
    We will be doing our own testing, but we have received all the certificates and test reports and will post them on our product page attached to the related product.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kingjenky's Avatar
    Yes
    Would any of you be interested in a comprehensive packages that would include a plate carrier, 2 full size ballistic plates, 2 side plate pouches, and 2 side plates. Would there be any interest in a package that included all of the above and a FAST Helmet in your preferred colour of choice?
    We are all so politically correct!!!! its gonna ruin us all......

I'd be interested in a package with 2 plates and the fast helmet... maybe do options where the more you order the more you save?!

I'm interested in an Aluminum oxide lvl IV, 4 plate package (2x 10x12, 2x 6x6 side) let us know when you have prices, and when you are able to post test results.
    I am a kit hor(der)

Ignore. I saw an update after posting

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DongswithBongs View Post
    I'd be interested in a package with 2 plates and the fast helmet... maybe do options where the more you order the more you save?!
    For all our packages we are making it so that the larger the package the greater the discount. As you can see from the prices you would save 10% by buying a pair of plates compared to buying them individually. For the larger packages you would be saving 15-20% compared to buying all the items individually.