Page 69 of 78 FirstFirst ... 49596162636465666768697071727374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW! GSG MP-40 .22lr NON-RESTRICTED

Quote Originally Posted by todbartell View Post
    where can I get a helmet like that
    A good metal reproduction will cost you $200. A real one will cost you thousands. Most Army surplus stores have the reproduction. Hero Outdoors has them for order online.

Quote Originally Posted by Agriostxt View Post
    A good metal reproduction will cost you $200. A real one will cost you thousands. Most Army surplus stores have the reproduction. Hero Outdoors has them for order online.
    Two hundred is way too much. You can get a refurbished original for that much. Reproductions will cost you $60-$70 US at Hessen Antique or At The Front.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Conscript View Post
    Cool, if it's anything like the STG-44 though in .22... I'll pass.... potmetal clamshell bs.
    Why all this poo-pooing going on 'bout potmetal? My mother has pots handed down to her from her mother, which are just fine today.
    And they even survived a house fire, back in the '50's. With any luck I'll inherit them, and they'll make many a more stews.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post
    Why all this poo-pooing going on 'bout potmetal? My mother has pots handed down to her from her mother, which are just fine today.
    And they even survived a house fire, back in the '50's. With any luck I'll inherit them, and they'll make many a more stews.
    Because you can be ripest, most juiciest peach in the world. But someone just doesn't like peaches.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SIGP2101's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post
    Because it does not even compare to the gun steel. It is soft and prone to failures, has limited use and deteriorates over the time. Do not confuse pot metal with cast iron pots.

Quote Originally Posted by SIGP2101 View Post
    Because it does not even compare to the gun steel. It is soft and prone to failures, has limited use and deteriorates over the time. Do not confuse pot metal with cast iron pots.
    So the frame of the gun is pot metal? Should be ok on a 22 no?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    This thing should last longer than the Libs' tolerance of any semi-auto.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    This thing should last longer than the Libs' tolerance of any semi-auto.
    In the big picture that is not funny.........smiling a bit for some reason like we are in for some fun times ahead. Buy what you can!

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuc82 View Post
    Canadian Tire in Georgetown just got the 9mm version, no spare mags and capped to 4 rounds (I guess someone didn’t pin them right). They had 13 left in stock yesterday.
    How much?

The 9mm version is not available in Canada.... no yet.