Page 70 of 78 FirstFirst ... 50606263646566676869707172737475767778 LastLast

Thread: NEW! GSG MP-40 .22lr NON-RESTRICTED

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SIGP2101 View Post
    Because it does not even compare to the gun steel. It is soft and prone to failures, has limited use and deteriorates over the time. Do not confuse pot metal with cast iron pots.
    I understand what you're saying and I too prefer steel but the metal alloy in the GSG MP-40 has been in use for well over 40 years in other rifles. In 1988 I bought an Italian made .22 copy of the Israeli Galil rifle and it saw extensive carrying and pest control use in the bush on the Bruce Peninsula. Most of the receiver and the front sight etc. were made from this same alloy and they wore well under hard use. I did have to touch the black paint up in places but the metal itself did not chip or break. The areas on the rifle that required extra strength (bolt, barrel, butt plate, magazines, all screws and bolts etc.) were of course made from good quality steel.

One thing I remember about that rifle was that it was 100% reliable no matter what ammunition I used. It was also very accurate and the action stripped down in seconds for easy cleaning.

Quote Originally Posted by Biloba View Post
    The 9mm version is not available in Canada.... no yet.
    Marstar sold a few years ago MP40 in 9mm for 2500$. Never on EE for sale. All gone deep in the safe of some people.

They where the BD38 and now prohibited.

I have a 1941 mp40 and they are fun to shoot, I don't care much for the shoulder stock but for an open bolt gun I peels away the ammo fast.

Quote Originally Posted by mg34 View Post
    I have a 1941 mp40 and they are fun to shoot, I don't care much for the shoulder stock but for an open bolt gun I peels away the ammo fast.

Anybody get their MP40 shipped from NAS guns n ammo yet?

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Agriostxt View Post
    Anybody get their MP40 shipped from NAS guns n ammo yet?
    NAS got super unlucky with transport, CN rail went bazzurk and got delayed by almost two weeks I believe. They should be shipping theirs shortly, I think they received theirs yesterday.

They were one of the first ones to order from us, and to be shipped, but man oh man, transport can be so unpredictable sometimes.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    Agree, we want more pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line Solutions View Post
    NAS got super unlucky with transport, CN rail went bazzurk and got delayed by almost two weeks I believe. They should be shipping theirs shortly, I think they received theirs yesterday.

They were one of the first ones to order from us, and to be shipped, but man oh man, transport can be so unpredictable sometimes.
    What about tenda canada in southern ont.?

CGN Regular
    i got my tracking number from NAS earlier this afternoon
    machinist, we do precision quess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge
    CCFR, CSSA, OFAH, CPC