Page 204 of 689 FirstFirst ... 184194196197198199200201202203204205206207208209210211212214224 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 6885

Thread: PAL Wait Time

Okay. I wrote a new one over lunch. Better? Worse?

Dear Mr. McGuinty,

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police Firearms Licence Services division is failing to serve Canadians under your Liberal government. If the Liberals are wondering why all hunters/shooters across Canada are voting blue it is because of our love for our sport/activity and what the Liberals have done to abolish it. Where is my permit? How many more times will I be told to wait another 2-3 weeks. I paid for my course 6 months ago… I am very sorry to waste your time with this diminutive matter but perhaps if whomever is providing this service cared as much we would not be here. Tell Justin I just want the freedom to be able to smoke a joint and shoot my own meat like our forefathers… Maybe then he’ll action this issue.

My PAL# is 1xxxxxx.0001 Please find out where it is and why after over 165 days, I’ve heard nothing from them (with the exception of them charging my credit card over a month ago).
    Last edited by Icebane; 04-16-2019 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Icebane View Post

Dear Mr. McGuinty,

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police Firearms Licence Services division is failing to serve Canadians under your Liberal government. If the Liberals are wondering why all hunters/shooters across Canada are voting blue it is because of our love for our sport/activity and what the Liberals have done to abolish it. Where is my permit? How many more times will I be told to wait another 2-3 weeks. I paid for my course 6 months ago… I am very sorry to waste your time with this diminutive matter but perhaps if whomever is providing this service cared as much we would not be here. Tell Justin I just want the freedom to be able to smoke a joint and shoot my own meat like our forefathers… Maybe then he’ll action this issue.

My PAL# is 1xxxxxx.0001 Please find out where it is and why after over 165 days, I’ve heard nothing from them (with the exception of them charging my credit card over a month ago).
    Wait your PAL was issued already? You’re just waiting on the card at this point?

I send my app from Quebec, RCMP revived it at JAN-3-2019. Every time i called the lady tells me is still in process you might wait 2 more month. Still waiting now.

License issued!!! Whoop whoop

Mar 15 RCMP received application
    April 09 CC charged "in process" appears online
    April 17 License issued!

Now to wait for the actual card.
    Called & got my number. She told me they're backed up with printing & to call back in a month if I haven't received it.

FYI Ontario app, no boxes checked

Quote Originally Posted by Ringwraith View Post
    License issued!!! Whoop whoop

Mar 15 RCMP received application
    April 09 CC charged "in process" appears online
    April 17 License issued!

Now to wait for the actual card.
    Called & got my number. She told me they're backed up with printing & to call back in a month if I haven't received it.

FYI Ontario app, no boxes checked
    Ugh this makes me sad mine was received 9 days before you and even my in progress was 9/10 days ahead but still waiting..

Quote Originally Posted by Icebane View Post

Dear Mr. McGuinty,

Oh boy, yes better.
    Not much better. Just a bit better.

I would remove all reference to drugs and alcohol though.

... And you don't want to shoot your own meat. It might show a propensity for self harm.

How about just waiting a couple of weeks more. Then go to town on the libs.
    -- Saigol7

Quote Originally Posted by xeronine View Post
    Ugh this makes me sad mine was received 9 days before you and even my in progress was 9/10 days ahead but still waiting..
    Oh man that's frustrating!
    I think it all depends on who's desk pile our application ends up in.
    I was pretty shocked it was approved so fast considering what some folks are reporting.
    I checked this morning & it was still in process.
    Checked again this afternoon & it was issued.
    Keep your head up xeronine! :-)

I completed the PAL and RPAL firearms course and sent the application off. Received their end 27 Feb. Approved 16 April. Alberta

Quote Originally Posted by Ringwraith View Post
    Oh man that's frustrating!
    I think it all depends on who's desk pile our application ends up in.
    I was pretty shocked it was approved so fast considering what some folks are reporting.
    I checked this morning & it was still in process.
    Checked again this afternoon & it was issued.
    Keep your head up xeronine! :-)
    You’re probably right! Trying to stay hopefully!

There is a new range opening close to my house in the fall but they think they’re going to have a sign up process in June or July so I’m going to be upset if I miss out on that opportunity!

Here’s to hoping!

Quote Originally Posted by xeronine View Post
    You’re probably right! Trying to stay hopefully!

There is a new range opening close to my house in the fall but they think they’re going to have a sign up process in June or July so I’m going to be upset if I miss out on that opportunity!

Here’s to hoping!
    You might be able to sign up with the range before you get your card.