Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: WK180-C eta updates - March 12th, 2019

I should be getting a call! Very nice! Too bad I won't have it before family visits this Easter but I am still excited to finally get mine.

Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    I should be getting a call! Very nice! Too bad I won't have it before family visits this Easter but I am still excited to finally get mine.
    Got my call last week. WEB00025774 ordered on March 1st. Canada Post says its out for delivery today. The wait is over.

Was everybody happy with the last round of 180’s delivered?! Any crazy issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Braanchy View Post
    Was everybody happy with the last round of 180’s delivered?! Any crazy issues?
    I cant get the charging handle off to remove the bolt. Its not as easy as they make it look on the videos. I thought it was just a magnet? Its in there good. Other than that its lighter and uglier than I though it would be.

Quote Originally Posted by jammieappleseed View Post
    I cant get the charging handle off to remove the bolt. Its not as easy as they make it look on the videos. I thought it was just a magnet? Its in there good. Other than that its lighter and uglier than I though it would be.
    I'm pretty sure they switched to threaded instead of magnets part way through production
    Get someone you know to buy a restricted firearm

CGN Regular
    At 29189 I'll probably have more ammo saved up then most small countries....

I just got my call this week and just got off the phone with one of the ladies at Wolverine. After asking about a a few of the promotions Wolverine has running. I thought I'd pass on the info. So as active military or LEO you will get a 5% discount, if you spend over $300 you can get free shipping, and if you spend more than I think $500 (i'm not really sure the exact amount) you get a free t-shirt. BUT you may choose only ONE. Example; you cannot get a free shipping and have a 5% discount, you can't get a t-shirt and 5% discount, etc, you may only choose one promotion.

WEB00026518

Just got my call
    Get someone you know to buy a restricted firearm

Email from today:
    Sorry for the late update! A few days ago 100x units left Kodiak and are en route to Wolverine Supplies.

A good portion of these individuals have been contacted already or will be soon. We should have another shipment en route to us very soon.

What this does is brings us up to the following:
    ORD0026299 > March 22nd, 2019
    WEB00026562B > March 22nd, 2019
    I am tracking order fulfillment and estimating delivery times for the rest of us. This spreadsheet will get more accurate week after week. Feedback appreciated. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

When did you place your order?