Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Kingston has gone CrAZy! Please Read

They can resolve to ask the feds to strengthen Bill C-71 all they want. At the end of the day, the Lieberals will not move on this issue before the election for three reasons. 1) It is too polarizing, 2) it takes months to push anything through (they're out of time), and 3) they're about to shut down shop for the summer.

Kingston has three shooting clubs within city limits! They should mobilize members and attend the meeting.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CZ85Combat's Avatar
    sad... hopefully every members of FRPC will be attending...

Move to Alberta.
    Are you allowed to eat doughnuts private Pyle?

If c71 passes in the next few weeks, how will that effect the troy 102 NR. Since the rifle wont be in for a few months will you be keeping all of our information for the government “new registry”. Or if we pay in full now can we avoid it?

Our store is not in Kingston, it is about 5 minutes outside of the boundaries. I do own property in Kingston and will be attending.

Ryan
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    Is SFRC within the limit of the city of Kingston? If so, maybe you, one of your employee, and/or one of your customers, would like to head there and voice the fact that some people depend on your business (and maybe others like yours) to pay their taxes, and conveniently, these people's salary.

At least now eveyone knows to vote against concillors McLaren and Hill come next election.

Maybe they could try this but can’t see it working they can make all the bylaws they want but they don’t mean squat till they lay a charge any good lawyer could challenge this and make them look like clowns. I remember our rinky dink council formed a property improvement committee and gave themselves the power to enter onto your property to asses any possible improvements even went as far as allowing themselves into the home with no warrant. It was funny as #### when they came to my brothers house with there little paper showing there powers. He kicked them off the property. When they came back with the police he then told both to kindly produce a warrant or #### off. The officer looked at the committee member and said he is rite moral of the story there committe did not last long
    Last edited by jimbo45; 05-08-2019 at 05:35 PM.

CGN Regular
    I think this is ironic beyond belief. My son served with the CF Joint Signals Regt based in Kingston for 10 yrs. Was deployed to Afghanistan and Kuwait. Lived on base for awhile then moved to subdivision to the East of Base. He often referred to it as the PMQ"s East . He did the volunteer release thing a couple years ago. Family was getting a little tired from dad and husband being away so much (worried too!) All he's really wanted since then is to acquire an AR- 15 platform for target shooting at local club. From the City of Kingston to it's serving and retired soldiers (including my son the MCpl) Thanks for your service people and here take this!!
    I'm glad I do not live in Kingston because I am not a happy camper.

Father of a Veteran.
    Last edited by Old Ranger; 05-08-2019 at 07:56 PM.

BANNED
    WTF is wrong with these people, they are rallying to get more $HIT put in to C71

WOW!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by greenjeepguy100 View Post
    Kingston has three shooting clubs within city limits! They should mobilize members and attend the meeting.
    Any chance someone local can notify the clubs if it hasn't been done so already...