Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: TROY Industries Sporter 102 Non-Restricted Semi-Auto Rifle

I am all over this deal but wish there was some real pictures/videos/reviews about what we are getting. 1800$ is quiet not a small amount so..
    If the rifles are already in production i think this will be easy to obtain.

Dany

Nea?

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    To all; This rifle is being 100% built and tested by Troy in the USA. It specifically was designed to be as non-proprietary as possible by the Troy design team to allow the end-user to bling as desired.

Most: Mags, rails, stocks, etc that work in and on an AR10 style will interchange and be usable with this rifle.

This is not a BCL and Troy joint venture in any way. Please do not start or encourage any rumours in regads to this.

We, along with SFRC had to commit to a lot of rifles to get Troy to bite on making us in Canada, non restricted rifles. Especially at a reasonable price.

Please keep in mind that Troy has been producing their own .308 for awhile now. This is nothing "new" to them.

Rifles are in production. The FRT will be live this coming week for all to see.

This project is only the first of a number of awesome, mike dropping, projects we are working on at TSE.

Keep the questions coming and thanks for keeping it civil.

JR
    So it's just NEA staff working on the gun?

somewhere in between Saskatchewan and Ontario
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadiangirlz View Post
    So it's just NEA staff working on the gun?
    Clearly you didnt read the post that you quoted......
    DISCLAIMER

- First “I’ll take it” wins regardless of what dialogue is occurring
    - payment required within 12 HRS unless agreed upon prior
    - all sales on the EE are final so i ask questions before buying
    - all items sold come with 100$ insurance.

CGN Regular
    ill order the 308 just to get the 556... so does the 556 also have a FRT? whats the barrel length?

I wanted to grab the 308 as well to get the 5.56 later, will the 5.56 upper be a simple drop in on the lower that comes with the 308? Not sure about the “The upper and lower are proprietary” in the original post.

Quote Originally Posted by danzMtl View Post
    I wanted to grab the 308 as well to get the 5.56 later, will the 5.56 upper be a simple drop in on the lower that comes with the 308? Not sure about the “The upper and lower are proprietary” in the original post.
    Different length actions... would imagine you’re not going to get it as simple as that.
    Magwells are different, as well as bcg lengths, etc

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by koesdibyo View Post
    Different length actions... would imagine you’re not going to get it as simple as that.
    Magwells are different, as well as bcg lengths, etc
    Correct: The 556 will not drop in the 308...

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

I noticed another retailers presale went offline or got cancelled. Is there an issue with it, that you may know of?
    Romans 13:4

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uniacke View Post
    I noticed another retailers presale went offline or got cancelled. Is there an issue with it, that you may know of?
    They took it off the site so there were no orders placed for it while their Mothers Day sale is on as it's not yet an in stock item therefore it's not included in the sale.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    They took it off the site so there were no orders placed for it while their Mothers Day sale is on as it's not yet an in stock item therefore it's not included in the sale.
    Ah, ok, that makes sense. I’m on the fence about presales, but I’m really interested in this rifle
    Romans 13:4