Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: hundreds of Stripped lower AR receivers in US stock 24 X 9 pages. equals lots of fun!

hundreds of Stripped lower AR receivers in US stock 24 X 9 pages. equals lots of fun!

Name:  lowers.jpg
Views: 5331
Size:  43.5 KB

Please click picture for link to site
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 05-26-2019 at 02:00 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Are those all non-stock and ready to have added to the cnd inventory for transfer?

Given the current situation and the abundance of sales we will do our best to commence the transfers asap.

Our US staff decided to work today and Monday (Memorial Day) to try and get somewhat caught up. We understand the urgency of the situation, everyone here is a gun nut.

Quote Originally Posted by B.. View Post
    Are those all non-stock and ready to have added to the cnd inventory for transfer?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Given the current situation and the abundance of sales we will do our best to commence the transfers asap.

Our US staff decided to work today and Monday (Memorial Day) to try and get somewhat caught up. We understand the urgency of the situation, everyone here is a gun nut.
    Wow.....thanks IRUNGUNS team!

I’m just wondering though if the band of idiot liberals prohibit AR’s outright next weekend, will any of these be allowed across the border even though they are paid for?I’d by a few but would hate for them to be rejected by CBS. Any thoughts?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Also curious

Quote Originally Posted by sask911 View Post
    I’m just wondering though if the band of idiot liberals prohibit AR’s outright next weekend, will any of these be allowed across the border even though they are paid for?I’d by a few but would hate for them to be rejected by CBS. Any thoughts?
    |CCFR|

That's the only problem, it has to be physically in Canada if a ban occurs I bet.

CBSA would gladly stop stuff from coming in, even registered I bet.

Look at the knife fiasco, even warranty work is being confiscated

We do not have all the answers, and we have already asked the questions... Until something happens it is business as usual. We have been lead to believe if the firearms are transferred to the end user they are the property of that person. The importation of those defense products should not be impeded nor denied. If they are registered to you they become part of your personal inventory. Of course everything hinges on if and how they proceed as well as the conditions that are imposed. Everything is speculation until the Government does something. Please understand we are in the dark just like everyone else.

We will update everyone as the information becomes available.

Have a great weekend.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by sask911 View Post

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Regular
    How does this work exactly ? Because it's stock on the US site you just pay for delivery right, no $ 250 import fee or is there something more ?

And thanks for putting in the OT to help us out.

GunNutz
    Ordered 2

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast