Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: The export of high capacity magazines over 32 rounds is now prohibited.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 357Sig View Post
    why is this even an issue......us Canadians have been restricted to 10 rounds for quite some time.....not a shocker.
    If you can't hit something with 10 rounds or reload fast enough then you need to practice more.
    Maybe I want to hit 10 things with one round each, or more?
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

Quote Originally Posted by Ironheart View Post
    So is Canada saying they don't want anymore in the country ?

Or is the US saying that they aren't allowing any more export of these?

If the US is saying this, there had to been some behind closed talks with Canada and the US agreed to changed the export rules and drop this BS

there is no way the US would give 2 $hits about these mags

Canada totally had something to do with this
    Totally correct! Trudeau always work like this, behind the scenes, lies and deceit, communist government at its most "stalinistic" level reveals its tyrannical face again. Vote this communist out, October is our last and only hope...
    How to make a difference in fight against the communists?
    1. Vote for CPC 2. Join CCFR and CSSA (not NFA ) 3. Write letters to your Member of Parliament 4. Continue to be upstanding citizen

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Lucky the .40cal 22 Rnd mag works great in the G17...

And there goes my dream of buying 35 round magpul cz Evo Scorpion mags☹️

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 357Sig View Post
    why is this even an issue......us Canadians have been restricted to 10 rounds for quite some time.....not a shocker.
    If you can't hit something with 10 rounds or reload fast enough then you need to practice more.
    Ya know, Elmer, I didn't notice anyone asking you for your opinion. I do see several people here responding to bad news* and your smug, condescending post does nothing to help the situation.

(*bad news being part of a bigger picture picture you have apparently failed to grasp.)
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Well, this may explain why everywhere is suddenly sold out of these mags...
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

So is Canada saying they don't want anymore in the country ?

Or is the US saying that they aren't allowing any more export of these?

If the US is saying this, there had to been some behind closed talks with Canada and the US agreed to changed the export rules and drop this BS

there is no way the US would give 2 $hits about these mags

Canada totally had something to do with this
    Quote Originally Posted by anton520b View Post
    Totally correct! Trudeau always work like this, behind the scenes, lies and deceit, communist government at its most "stalinistic" level reveals its tyrannical face again. Vote this communist out, October is our last and only hope...
    Jesus tap dancing Christ. I think the tinfoil is on too tight. These are U.S. export restrictions, created by the U.S. government, for the benefit of the U.S. government. It has nothing to do with some backroom meeting with Trudeau and Trump(seriously, THIS is the image you have? REALLY?). You say that there's no way the U.S. would care about these mags, but think they'd care about Canada not wanting them imported? Does it hurt when you stretch that hard? The U.S. imposes export regulations on firearms and accessories for national security reasons - that is, ostensibly, to keep these things out of the hands of foreign militias and terrorists.

It's a good thing the RCMP haven't started revoking PAL's for insane conspiracy ranting on gun forums yet.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by mgroom View Post
    Jesus tap dancing Christ. I think the tinfoil is on too tight. These are U.S. export restrictions, created by the U.S. government, for the benefit of the U.S. government. It has nothing to do with some backroom meeting with Trudeau and Trump(seriously, THIS is the image you have? REALLY?). You say that there's no way the U.S. would care about these mags, but think they'd care about Canada not wanting them imported? Does it hurt when you stretch that hard? The U.S. imposes export regulations on firearms and accessories for national security reasons - that is, ostensibly, to keep these things out of the hands of foreign militias and terrorists.

It's a good thing the RCMP haven't started revoking PAL's for insane conspiracy ranting on gun forums yet.
    10 + years 11 posts.. Got you wound up....

Quote Originally Posted by mgroom View Post

lol +1

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Kiss those 5/100 surefires goodbye no more of these coming In
    I bought a few of the 60 rounders quite a while back and was going to get some of the 100 rounders one day. Guess that's not going to happen now.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."