Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stag 10 NR rifles in stock 1390.00 USD Faxon Barrels 7lbs 11oz in Canada

Hello IRG, any chance of getting a complete 308 upper with or without the charging handle and BCG?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sinasta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxer2373 View Post
    Because it’s not a muzzle break it’s a flash hider, it’s solid on top to keep the flash out of your view and reduce your flash signature down range.

It’s about a 40$ A2 flash hider nothing crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzlypeg View Post
    Looks just like a common bird cage flash hider. I don't think there is any particular indexing required, and from some angles it may look like its more solid, but really the slot openings are spaced evenly around it.

Let's just hope these stay non restricted.
    If you guys dont know what you're talking about you should refrain from posting wrong information. Instead of telling you guys why you're wrong. Look up A2 flashhider and how to install it.

GunNutz
    $US 1390 = $C 1865 at today's rates. For your info.

Quote Originally Posted by aglo View Post
    $US 1390 = $C 1865 at today's rates. For your info.
    I just pulled the trigger, so to speak. That price, for that lightweight configuration, in stock in Canada, was simply irresistable. Happy Fathers' Day to me!
    Mark C

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinasta View Post
    If you guys dont know what you're talking about you should refrain from posting wrong information. Instead of telling you guys why you're wrong. Look up A2 flashhider and how to install it.
    Please explain? I own one it’s an A2 flash hider.... IRG can chime in but I know what was sent with my gun.

As per the comment below mine, yes the do need to be indexted because exactly what I said it has a solid piece on top so when your shooting it stays out of your sight line...
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

Please explain? I own one it’s an A2 flash hider.... IRG can chime in but I know what was sent with my gun.

As per the comment below mine, yes the do need to be indexted because exactly what I said it has a solid piece on top so when your shooting it stays out of your sight line...
    Can’t tell if you are joking. Yes they need to be indexed and the solid part goes on the bottom to prevent dirt and rocks from kicking up into your face when shooting prone. The slots go to the top.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by juancarlos View Post
    Can’t tell if you are joking. Yes they need to be indexed and the solid part goes on the bottom to prevent dirt and rocks from kicking up into your face when shooting prone. The slots go to the top.
    No I’m dead serious, any AR’s I’ve bought have them indexed this was as it’s not a muzzle break it’s not their to direct the gasses to prevent muzzle flip or ground blow back. It’s their to keep the muzzle flash down, eliminate flash in your sight line and keep your shooting signature to a min...

I am so confused right now... this is why muzzle “breaks” were invented for a completely different purpose...

If I am wrong I will happy admit to doing it wrong for 15 years and feel like a dumbass but this is what I was thought and how it was setup for me on the granted limited AR’s I’ve owned.
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

No I’m dead serious, any AR’s I’ve bought have them indexed this was as it’s not a muzzle break it’s not their to direct the gasses to prevent muzzle flip or ground blow back. It’s their to keep the muzzle flash down, eliminate flash in your sight line and keep your shooting signature to a min...

I am so confused right now... this is why muzzle “breaks” were invented for a completely different purpose...

If I am wrong I will happy admit to doing it wrong for 15 years and feel like a dumbass but this is what I was thought and how it was setup for me on the granted limited AR’s I’ve owned.
    The Flash Hider is designed to prevent flash from being seen by opposing forces not by you. The proper indexing is as I explained, you can google it, or try shooting from prone in some gravel/dirt with it upside down and you will quickly see why. You are correct, it is not designed to redirect gases for barrel stabilization while shooting but it does help a little anyway. With the slots to the top there should not be a noticeable flash to prevent you from targeting, especially on a longer barrel.

That picture was for advertisement only and to get an exact weight. Please consider the picture a file pic or rendering of what you will receive. The rifles are extremely well balanced and cycle flawlessly with .5 MOA in the prone position @100 yrds using Hornady Match Ammunition 308 168 Grain Hollow Point Boat Tail.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast