Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Battlegrounds of the 2019 Election

Delete
    Last edited by correctaccount; 07-09-2019 at 11:03 PM.

Glad to see this info resurface, it was on my to do list to try to dig it up again.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    IN case anyone needs the maps to ensure you/someone knows what riding that is:

https://www.elections.ca/content.asp...t=index&lang=e
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Quote Originally Posted by raypoh View Post
    The thing is no body goes out to vote.
    FYI just to bring out a point I vote with my firearms license
    I don't understand your statement, please explain for the benefit of the rest of us. In my opinion anyone who fails to vote is part of the problem!

You got it all wrong. You vote for the Cons and all the damn forests will die and you won't have anywhere to int or shoot. Vote Green!
    we got wine, whisky, women and guns, how can you afford not to have any fun?
    -Old Crow Medicine Show

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Thank you Wolverine303.

1. Mind if I share your list?
    2. How can we help the Conartists in these ridings defeat the red menace Lieberals, Dipsters and Watermelons?
    Oh, I dont know, maybe to start you could stop calling them the Conartists?
    I dislike having a battle of wits when my opponent comes unarmed....it just seems so unsportsmanlike!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BattleRife's Avatar
    Edmonton Strathcona was not close last election but should be much more of a fight this time around. The popular NDP incumbent is retiring. With her gone, no Jack Layton to advance the NDP cause, and not much organization from the Liberals the last few years, the riding has a strong chance of swinging back to the right, which is where it traditionally has been.
    --BattleRife

Quote Originally Posted by Light Infantry View Post
    Oh, I dont know, maybe to start you could stop calling them the Conartists?
    Not a fornicating chance. They had a majority for years and urinated it away, one voting block at a time (anti-choicers, income trusters, us, fiscal conservatives who were peeved Harper caved and borrowed out of the 2008 mess).

Mistake, and not just economically. The other parties clamouring for his head for not "providing stimulus", turned around and clamoured for his head for increasing the deficit, both of which were technically true.

I help them, but I won't respect them until they respect those who work and vote for them at our level. None of the parties do.
    "There is always another way." - Kwai Chang Caine

“The trouble with practical jokes is that they often get elected.” - Will Rogers

There are more important issues than gun rights, and the conservative party wouldn't be my first choice for any of those

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroRooter View Post
    There are more important issues than gun rights, and the conservative party wouldn't be my first choice for any of those
    While I'm passionate about guns I`m definitely not a single issue voter so I'm genuinely curious as to which parties you feel are better and on what issues.