Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Black Creek Labs BCL-102 .308Win 18.6" Non-Restricted

Felt going into detail was another broken record post of BCLs signature QC issues but yes context helps

Quote Originally Posted by Crichter View Post
    Felt going into detail was another broken record post of BCLs signature QC issues but yes context helps
    I know it sucks to buy something you like and have nothing but problems. If I went through what you did, I would probably feel the same way. That said, I honestly feel that BCL will eventually get their act together. They have a lot of so called dirty laundry to clean up from the NEA days. Unfortunately customers like you were caught in the crossfire and had nothing but grief with their rifle. I have 2 102's and they both work and shoot great. They both worked well before I did the ejector upgrade but thought it best to make the change before something did go wrong. Sometimes you have to go through a lot of thorns before you find the rose, and I'm sure hoping BCL becomes the rose and isn't just a bunch of thorns...Only time will tell..and hopefully there won't be any more collateral damage(Customers).

They are not going to get thier act together.1 rifle sent back with headspace issues and a new replacement rifle had feed ramps so bad it was causing set back in the rounds. I finally have one that shoots well now only cost me 1300 bucks to replace all thier crap out of spec parts and put it together myself. They need to get thier crap together before they injure someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey01 View Post
    They need to get their crap together before they injure someone.
    I agree, but sadly sometimes things don't happen as quickly as they should..You can use vehicle manufacturers as an example. They build a product, test it but don't know how it will really function until it's tested in the real world. People are the guinea pigs for all manufacturers. That's why products have guarantees and warranties. Sadly, sometimes there are tragic consequences. That said, I'm not making excuses for BCL or any other manufacturers out there, but these circumstances are just a fact/part of life in our society and there isn't much that us serfs can do..
    Last edited by Jacqson; 07-10-2019 at 04:00 PM.

there is one reason they produce crap. because surfs keep sending them money.

Shooting buddy of mine has one, he must have got lucky, the rifle is so nice to handle and use. I was impressed.

Has had zero issues with it.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-trident-1 View Post
    there is one reason they produce crap. because surfs keep sending them money.
    Didn't think surfers were so into guns.

Quote Originally Posted by neoconfection View Post
    Didn't think surfers were so into guns.
    you missed post #44

Quote Originally Posted by 1-trident-1 View Post
    you missed post #44
    Well I sure did

Thought he misspelled "serfs"

Quote Originally Posted by twatermelon View Post
    Well I sure did

Thought he misspelled "serfs"
    he most certainly did.