Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Heritage Rough Rider 16" revolver for the guy who doesn't have everything 175.47USD

They will be packed on the truck today.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Thank you Irunguns. I am Jonesing for this haha

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Gotta respect the Joker. He shot down a fighter plane with a 22lr.

Quote Originally Posted by stsfld66 View Post
    Thank you Irunguns. I am Jonesing for this haha
    You got to let me try that one out when you get it

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hastings1066 View Post
    It's not the barrel/overall length that's the problem with these, it's the grip. With that revolver grip, it will be deemed a handgun regardless of any other properties you change.
    Its the frame, actually. (which might be what you are meaning by grip?)

If it is built on a handgun frame, it is always a handgun regardless of how long the barrel is, whether you put a full stock on it, etc.

This is why things like the Alfa Proj carbine, or Rossi Circuit Judge Rifle are Restricted regardless of the fact they have full stocks and the Rossi can even be had with an 18.5" barrel.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Petamocto View Post
    If it’s close to the overall length, then why not go the extra mile and make one with the most absurd barrel length required to make it NR?
    Quote Originally Posted by hastings1066 View Post
    It's not the barrel/overall length that's the problem with these, it's the grip. With that revolver grip, it will be deemed a handgun regardless of any other properties you change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    Its the frame, actually. (which might be what you are meaning by grip?)

If it is built on a handgun frame, it is always a handgun regardless of how long the barrel is, whether you put a full stock on it, etc.

This is why things like the Alfa Proj carbine, or Rossi Circuit Judge Rifle are Restricted regardless of the fact they have full stocks and the Rossi can even be had with an 18.5" barrel.
    with that idea, the Browning Buckmark rifle would be R instead of NR.

iirc the handgun definition is 'designed to be used with one hand' ???
    Never say 'whoa' in the middle of a mud hole.

I believe the browning uses a different frame for the rifle version. You can't just unbolt it and attach a pistol grip like you can with the others mentioned.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 257hunter View Post
    I believe the browning uses a different frame for the rifle version. You can't just unbolt it and attach a pistol grip like you can with the others mentioned.
    I believe you are correct, the Buckmark rifle has that big circular hoop on the back where the stock attaches to. The other guns just have grips with stocks, the stock is not a separate part from the grip in any way.

By building the Buckmark rifle on a frame that is different from the pistol frame they can be NR in Canada, whereas the Rossi and Alfa Proj "rifles" are the same frame as their revolvers and thus handguns regardless of the presence of a stock.
    Last edited by Suther; 07-10-2019 at 03:42 PM.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Looks like a sword

CGN Ultra frequent flyer stuckon308's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    They will be packed on the truck today.
    I won't get all worked up and hold you to your estimate but do you have an estimate on when they'll get shipped out?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast